What should I do first?

Kittyking77

Terrarian
Ok so This is probably the biggest place I have ever been on and there is so much to do. Truly I can’t decide what to explore first. Any ideas?
also sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

Firstly the surface as much as you can. You can get some handy stuff from chest. Plus smash any pots you see for torches, ropes and potions.

Next, underground beneath spawn is a good place. You should be looking for ores, crystal hearts and chests.

As you build up some weapons, hearts and armour, your next best area is probably underground snow. There's some useful stuff down there.

Don't go too deep to start with. Once you feel comfortable and get your bearings you can start going deeper.

I don't want to say too much more, so I don't spoil it for you. If you don't care about spoilers there is a good guide on the wiki that gives an outline of when is a good place to explore each biome.

Firstly the surface as much as you can. You can get some handy stuff from chest.plus smash any pots you see for torches, ropes and potions.

Next, underground beneath spawn is a good place. You should be looking for ores, crystal hearts and chests.

As you build up some weapons, hearts and armour, your next best area is probably underground snow. There's some useful stuff down there.

Don't go too deep to start with. Once you feel comfortable and get your bearings you can start going deeper.

I don't want to say too much more, so I don't spoil it for you. If you don't care about spoilers there is a good guide on the wiki that gives an outline of when is a good place to explore each biome.
I think they're talking about the forums.

Ok so This is probably the biggest place I have ever been on and there is so much to do. Truly I can’t decide what to explore first. Any ideas?
also sorry if I posted in the wrong place.
I suggest exploring as much as possible on the forums. There are lots and lots of great info and content here. Become familiar with all the sections and at a certain point it won’t seem as big anymore. :)

I strongly encourage new members to take a look around for awhile (weeks) before starting any threads of your own (besides this one of course). A lot of times, new members come in and start making new threads, not realizing that there are already threads for that same subject. Enjoy participating in existing threads first.

I think you should get to know some people first, then participate in role-plays and member-run events such as Creation Compendium. It really helped me a lot.

Back
Top Bottom