Mobile What should I stock up on for 1.3

you shall kill Ocram a lot of times for the blight soul, for 5 gold coins per soul after 1.3 (999 souls = 4995 gold , which is LITERALLY 45 PLATINUM AND 95 GOLD!!! (or almost 50 Platinum))
most people legit infinite gold/platinum in mobile cuz of the dupe glitch and or Backup files they exploit, (Which they shouldn't do for the Sake of fair play), but if you play fairly than I recommend stocking up on souls (FOR GOLD/PLATINUM) also, remember to get his trophy and the armor he drops, Theese will ALL become legacy items you can't get after 1.3, (heard the armor MIGHT be sold my traveling merchant after 1.3 not 100% sure tho)

Just try to enjoy all that mobile has now, and when the update comes do what you do. (And yeah, definitely save up platinum and gold by selling souls)

And the traveling merchant will have a chance of selling them Steven.

Last edited:
most people legit infinite gold/platinum in mobile cuz of the dupe glitch and or Backup files they exploit, (Which they shouldn't do for the Sake of fair play), but if you play fairly than I recommend stocking up on souls (FOR GOLD/PLATINUM) also, remember to get his trophy and the armor he drops, Theese will ALL become legacy items you can't get after 1.3, (heard the armor MIGHT be sold my traveling merchant after 1.3 not 100% sure tho)
Tbh I am guilty of that dupe method, it isn't a glitch as it isn't an issue with the coding like glitches are caused by, but more so just simply an exploit.
Anyways back to what I was talking about before and am gonna say in my defense I onky did this after beating the game and was bored.

What would be the point in mobile getting the 1.3 update? I can't imagine trying to fight the moon lord on a tiny device. He's already hard enough on pc.

Tbh I am guilty of that dupe method, it isn't a glitch as it isn't an issue with the coding like glitches are caused by, but more so just simply an exploit.
Anyways back to what I was talking about before and am gonna say in my defense I onky did this after beating the game and was bored.

HELLO FELLOW EXPLOITER. I use the dupe glitch. Lets like each other's posts XD. Us Dupe Glitchers need to stay together. ;););)
[doublepost=1520294432,1520294353][/doublepost]
For real? They could shrink him down..... besides you could probably battle him even if you only saw part of him on ur screen. You'd just only target 1 of his parts

For real? They could shrink him down..... besides you could probably battle him even if you only saw part of him on ur screen. You'd just only target 1 of his parts
Or you can get a tablet which has a larger screen then phones xD
[doublepost=1520486806,1520486638][/doublepost]
HELLO FELLOW EXPLOITER. I use the dupe glitch. Lets like each other's posts XD. Us Dupe Glitchers need to stay together. ;););)
Also I have a piggie bank full of Plat Coins, thatst how much I had abused it xD.

Or you can get a tablet which has a larger screen then phones xD
[doublepost=1520486806,1520486638][/doublepost]
Also I have a piggie bank full of Plat Coins, thatst how much I had abused it xD.

Honestly, I think most people have used the glitch. My friend gave me some stuff which I later found out was duped. But, I still used it, so I guess I'm a little guilty.

Back
Top Bottom