What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

I'm not listening to anything right now, but I can't get Glowin' Up out of my head from when I was playing the dancing minigame in the MLP G5 game a bit ago xD

I was about to re-listen to this great bop, lol. I had to anyways to tell you guys about it lol.

3:59/Vlitch Gigapede's part is SO gud, tho imo It will NEVER match up to the music used for King Slayer III's battle! THAT :red: IS SO EPIC TO MY EARS WHEN I FIRST HEARD IT WHEN I FOUGHT HIM IN MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH OF MoR! THE BEST PART IS AT 0:58, AND BOY DO I FREAKING LOVE IT!

King Slayer III is easily my favorite fanon Terraria character of all time! Way more than Yharon from Calamity Mod, who was my favorite for almost a long time!

I also can't leave out the song used in Fargo's Souls Mod for Deviantt's iconic battle near the end of PHM! It never gets old and is ALWAYS SO EPIC! More epic than the Vlitch Cleaver and Gigapede theme imo, but not as epic as King Slayer III's song, or at least on par with it. Since she's almost as epic as KSIII, I'll let her drop by in the post here x3 Make sure to say hello to her! Unless you want her to fite you lmao

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2022-05-31T103241.651.gif

(Man, I'm getting good memories of my second Eternity Mode playthrough which was a long time after my first attempt of it. The second one was the one where I actually managed to finally progress past the EoC in it and manage to get to Mutant and beat him! Good memories x3)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom