Mobile What to build

Lyven

Terrarian
Ive made a world around half a year ago. Got bored with it, sincei was too lazy to build a platform for the WoF.
Ofcourse right now, ive developed it a lot. Ive beaten every boss. Only challenge left is to reach the final waves of both frost and pumpkin moons without using them fancy arena tricks (like the horseman blade arena farm i made a while while back), but thats not the point.
IMG_3738.PNG

This is my current world. Ive decided to allow the hallow and the corruption to go consume the world like the cancer they are (quite literally in this case).
Anything i can build in the sealed zone? or even things outside of it?
Descriptive ideas to links to builds that can help me with this would be helpful.
Ofcourse i plan on demolishing the rubbish that is my starter "town". Im also willing to change the mushroom biome, since it looks unnatural for my tastes and seems to lack something, though i cant seem to put my finger on it.

My current plan is to sort of make a castle in the middle, with catacombs at the bottom stretching from all over the world, and a wall on both sides so grand and tall Donald Trump would praise me for its beauty. This is still tentative and is likely to change depending on what yall suggest for this.

Anyways, thanks for reading. Hope yall can give me some interesting ideas.

There are still many things you can build, in my world I've built a battle arena, greenhouse, armor display room, trophy display room, art gallery, biome boxes, pixel art, and houses for all my NPCs. Also to stop the hallow/corruption from spreading, I used the clentaminator. Eventually, I've managed to get them fully under control. :)

Last edited:
I like making a colletion room. I try to get my favorite armor and weapons and showcase them in a room underground.

Back
Top Bottom