What to do when everything is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could head over to a multiplayer server and learn how to pvp. It may seem like a spam fest at first, but you'll learn how to use other weapons over time.

If multiplayer is not your thing, you could try to make a plan to speedrun the game from the beginning to Golem and Duke Fishron. If you can do this in under 3 hours, kudos to you

I see Chloro bullets *shakes head*.

Pre-HM Fishron is very plausible. Sandstorm/blizzard in a balloon is highly underrated. Combine that with Spectre+ boots, maybe the magic carpet and it'll be a waiting game for the experienced.
well you obviously don't know how :red:ty i am at the game
i pretty much die every 5 minutes

well you obviously don't know how :red:ty i am at the game
i pretty much die every 5 minutes

I didn't want to imply that. I just have a hatred for homing weapons ;)

Oh, I also forgot about Frog Leg, that will help tremendously to gain enough height to evade the Shark/Cthulhunados.

please defeat him with only pre hardmode things (no WoF drops)

I'm really not in the mood for Terraria right now. Furthermore, I literally just woke up :confused:

I think I saw a video of GeneralMilky on the TO forums doing it in Pre-HM gear, let me find it.

Edit: Can't even login to the stupid site, screw that idea.

Create an all items map just by playing vanilla and without trading :p for an insane challenge, get multiples of items until you have one for each modifier it can have XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom