Casual What world would you choose?

Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl

Empress of Light
Note: I am not sure if this should be in the forum games tab, it has some elements, but it is also supposed to cause discussion.

I had this idea when I started re-reading Worm, what if some malevolent (or just really bored) cosmic powered being took you and put you for a choice, you can either die very painfully in the void it has you caught in, or you go to a crapsack world of your choosing. Note the crapsack bit, it must not be a world where there is enjoyment to be found, or it has to be hard to find, or there is a constant threat of death, basically, it has to be a version of a crapsack world, it can be however mild, but it must be a crapsack world.

Note: If any superpowers are available, you can have one that is reasonable in setting and if they are "exclusive" to people who are native to that world, then you are an exception.

With that in mind, I would probably chose pre-ending Earth-Bet from Worm, and then in a timeline in which it didn't end like it did on the canon timeline.

I don't really know many worlds like this, but I would probably choose either hunger games or maze runner.

Back
Top Bottom