what's the best sword in the game?

Magi∆

Skeletron Prime
i've been wondering, what IS the best sword in the game. i mean, it's probably the terra blade, but i'd like some clarification.

The best sword in raw damage output is the Meowmere, but DPS-wise is hard to measure because it fluctuates way too much.
EDIT: in 1.4 it will be the new terra blade.

will the new terrablade replace the old terrablade ( will people with the terrablade get the new one)

Right now it is between the Star Wrath and Meowmere. Both drops from the Moon Lord. The Star Wrath has lower damage, but it effectively acts as an upgraded version of Starfury and rains star projectiles on enemies. Both are very powerful overall.

It will remain to be seen in 1.4 if this is still the case or not.

will the new terrablade replace the old terrablade ( will people with the terrablade get the new one)
To my knowledge, the "new Terra Blade" isn't a replacement for the Terra Blade, but an upgrade for it that you craft with the Terra Blade and something else. Chances are, when 1.4 comes out that will be the strongest sword in the game, or at least a strong contender.

My genuine favourite sword is the katana because it was the first sword that was actually good in any way that I got in my first ever terraria playthrough. It's also pretty powerful all the way to late pre-hardmode (mostly the autoswing)
I once sold everything I owned just to buy a katana from the travelling merchant on my third day of a new playthrough.
(to be honest it isn't the best sword at all but it is certainly my favourite)

Back
Top Bottom