What's the worst thing that has happened to you in a game?

I accidentally misckicked with an Ender Pearl while trying to shoot my bow in Minecraft in the nether and it landed me in some lava and I lost all my enchanted diamond tools.

Rune Factory 4,
Venti dies
. I cried so hard.

Rune Factory is a good series. I have been enjoying Rune Factory 5 recently, though it feels as though you are not intended to play it the way I have been.

...Did you not reach arc 3?

I have terrible luck with bosses. I have had to retry boss encounters because my character died (from something) during the boss's death cinematic. I heard myself take damage and say a death line, and then the fight restarted.

This is not a singular occurrence.

Well, this is my first post and I want to know a bit about the people here and what games they play, so I ask anyone who See's this, What is the worst thing that has happened to you in a game?
I got slapped by a slime during the moon lord fight and I got L A S E R E D

Rune Factory is a good series. I have been enjoying Rune Factory 5 recently, though it feels as though you are not intended to play it the way I have been.

...Did you not reach arc 3?

I have terrible luck with bosses. I have had to retry boss encounters because my character died (from something) during the boss's death cinematic. I heard myself take damage and say a death line, and then the fight restarted.

This is not a singular occurrence.
Yeah I did reach arc 3 eventually but it still sucked before I got there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom