1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.

What's the worst thing that has happened to you in a game?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by J The Gamer, Sep 12, 2016.

1. lightbowser1

lightbowser1 Skeletron Prime

My RAM died during a new game from december 18 from last year and get another until january 23.

youll never know what you have until you lost it.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. Vulpes Inculta

Vulpes Inculta Plantera

My friend kicked me from the game as a joke and ended up getting my entire inventory deleted somehow. Maybe it's a bug that I should report, now that I think about it....

3. AUnknownA

AUnknownA Terrarian

Megaman 2 Speedrun about to set WR then power goes out, thankfully it was practice

4. Timer.

Timer. Terrarian

Having Windows 10.
    Jk, but honestly. Windows hasn't changed a bit when it's about its updates. I get since a few days popups from a windows update wich fails every god damn time.
    During these updates and fail messages a window opens and minimizes every game. In this one to three seconds I need to open the game I could be dead, miss an importand event or - in case of GMod - the game could be so instable that it will instantly crash.

MACMAN2003 likes this.
  5. Avamaco

Avamaco Eye of Cthulhu

Playing Darkest dungeon.
    One of my characters was low on health so I decided to heal him with Occultist (from 0 to massive heal, inflicts bleeding; it is quite random). He healed him for 0 hp and my character died because of bleeding.

6. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

-=+=Frostiikin=+=- Skeletron

-is playing sonic and sega all-stars racing transformed-
    -is about to win race-
    -plane decides to go out of bounds and not accept the triggers for new laps-
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

7. superscrub42

superscrub42 Eye of Cthulhu

Game: Chrono Trigger
    Platform: DS

Cleared through a ton of the game, forgot to save, and I died

8. tappaja100

tappaja100 Official Terrarian

I've managed to die from using a healing item, yeah... that's really ironic, like calling an ambulance and it running you over.

9. Avamaco

Avamaco Eye of Cthulhu

How?

10. tappaja100

tappaja100 Official Terrarian

Status effects, one of them makes healing do damage instead.

11. -=+=Frostiikin=+=-

-=+=Frostiikin=+=- Skeletron

is on my wii
    is confused as to why Wii Sports won't load
    Is 8 years old
    formats wii's system memory because somehow the "Format" button made me think that it'd make it read.

I was a stupid kid.

On a side note it did somehow load after that. .-.

12. Alpha Destroyer 32768

Alpha Destroyer 32768 Steampunker

So, I was playing modded Starbound (specifically Frackin Universe and More Planet Info), and I decide to land on a gas planet. I finally had pressure protection, so I survived there, until I hit a flying jellyfish and died. Most of my items fell a few thousand blocks. I tried for hours to recover them, but it never worked.

That's why I don't play Starbound often anymore. That and there is sometimes errors that cause the game to not open.

13. Cute Little Snek

Cute Little Snek Eater of Worlds

Secret Of Mana PS4.
    In The Mana Fortress, On The Third Floor, There Is A Room Where There Are Two Wolf Lords Right Next To The Topmost Door, With A Whimper On An Inaccessible Platform In The Middle Of The Room. Kill The Wolf Lords, Then The Whimper. Guess What? A Chest. Right. On. The. PLATFORM. Right Where The Whimper Was. In Secret Of Mana, You Have To Be Able To Get To A Chest To Open It, So, This Chest Was Completely Useless. Needless To Say, Pissed.