Mobile Whats your setup?

menacing dragon armor.
vanity: pumpking mask rune wizard robe/vampire robe. shoes dont matter. black and red dye all three
legendary tizona.
death sickle.
vamp knives.
BOOMSTICK!
accesories: fire gauntlet. mechanical hand.warrior destroyer and avenger emblem. all menacing.
HACKER ALERT! REPEAT HACKER ALERT!!!!! "Menacing Dragon armor"!!!!

nah. it was just given to me. thats not hacking(;
[DOUBLEPOST=1436194970,1436194790][/DOUBLEPOST]was just giving the absolute best setup fyi. i hardly use it for that purpose youre screaming about. clorophyte and sniper for the win.

nah. it was just given to me. thats not hacking(;
[DOUBLEPOST=1436194970,1436194790][/DOUBLEPOST]was just giving the absolute best setup fyi. i hardly use it for that purpose youre screaming about. clorophyte and sniper for the win.
If you need shroomite armor just get the cleminator and blue solution from Truffle. Then make a new world and spray the jungle with the blue solution. (Giant mushroom biome)

I have seen a lot of melee setups calling for the cross necklace an wonder why wouldn't the star veil be a better option since it provides the same with added ability of the star cloak?

Why would you want the cross necklace anyways, I think it is a waste of a slot considering the other options out there for melee classes (fire gaunlets, emblems, ect.

Why would you want the cross necklace anyways, I think it is a waste of a slot considering the other options out there for melee classes (fire gaunlets, emblems, ect.

As melee you pretty much tank hits right so wouldn't the extra bit of invincibility be a bonus? Again still learning and going to take some of your advise on the topic I posted.

Well although extra invincibility does help as you get later ingame and have 55+ defense it doesn't matter cause everything does 1 damage. It's okay early HM I guess

star veil is incredibly useful during the pumpkin moon. if you dont use vampire knives or arenas (easy mode). those mourning woods are vicious

Armor: Chlorophyte Helmet and Chainmail with Frozen Boots (cuz I don't like the leaf crystal...)
Vanity: Steampunk Goggles and Spectre Robe with Steampunk Boots
Accessories: Avenger Emblem, Destroyer Emblem, Frozen Wings, Lightning Boots, and Obsidian Shield (all Menacing)
Weapons: Godly Vampire Knives, Demonic Keybrand, Mythical Staff of the Frost Hydra, and Furious Pygmy Staff
(Pardon if the names of the armor aren't spot on, I don't have it in front of me right now... )

Armor: Turtle
"Red" (sky blue) hat (rest in peace Arthur), Frost Breastplate & Leggins
Menacing: Lightning Boots, Warrior Emblem, Ankh Shield, Cross Necklace, Spooky Wings
Godly: Mushroom Spear, Vampire Knives, Scourge of the Corruptor; Legendary: Terra Blade & The Horseman's Blade

I have been very busy boy lately and have gathered up some nice melee stuff hehe.
Vanity.png
Armor: Dragon
Vanity: Cactus Armor cause swamp thing rules.
Menacing: Fire gauntlet, Paladins shield and Celestial Stone
Angry: Star Veil and Spooky Wings
Godly: Horseman's Blade, Paladin's Hammer and Vampire Knives

Ok here we go...
Menacing fire Gauntlet (Also have violent one)
Menacing Mechanical glove (Also have violent one)
Menacing Destroyer emblem (Also have violent one)
Menacing Celestial Stone/Menacing Ankh Sheild (Also have violent one)
Menacing Tattered Fairy wings (Also have violent one)

Full Dragon Armor (as soon as 1.2.4 comes I'll have beetle)

Legendary Terra Blade
Legendary Horseman's Blade <3
Legendary Death Sickle
Godly Vampire Knives
Ruthless Scourge of the Corrupter
Ruthless Paladins Hammer

And I think that's it...I also eat pumpkin pie every 15 mins, so I have tons of buffs from that and potions as well. Over all I'm not that bad IMO

EDIT: I also have full Spooky Armor with Golden Crown for my vanity :D

Ok here we go...
Menacing fire Gauntlet (Also have violent one)
Menacing Mechanical glove (Also have violent one)
Menacing Destroyer emblem (Also have violent one)
Menacing Celestial Stone/Menacing Ankh Sheild (Also have violent one)
Menacing Tattered Fairy wings (Also have violent one)

Full Dragon Armor (as soon as 1.2.4 comes I'll have beetle)

Legendary Terra Blade
Legendary Horseman's Blade <3
Legendary Death Sickle
Godly Vampire Knives
Ruthless Scourge of the Corrupter
Ruthless Paladins Hammer

And I think that's it...I also eat pumpkin pie every 15 mins, so I have tons of buffs from that and potions as well. Over all I'm not that bad IMO

EDIT: I also have full Spooky Armor with Golden Crown for my vanity :D
Lol at first I was going to say Turtle armor is better, but I realised Drag armor has higher stats than Hallowed, while Turtle only has thorns.

Yeah turtle is actually pretty crappy. It does give high defense and thorns, but not really good speed stats and crappy damage stats
:/

I Need a good setup for mages
Um...
Full Spectre (SPECTRE NOT SPECTRAL), Golden shower, Raven staff, Frost hydra staff, Rainbow Gun, Bat Scepter, Spectre staff.
Accessories: Wings, magic cuffs, Mana flower(And potions), Celestial stone, and IDK last accessory

Back
Top Bottom