Movie When to watch "Nightmare Before Christmas"?

When do you prefer to watch it?

• December

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Halloween

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • When ever i feel like i want to watch it.

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters

CommonZebra

Official Terrarian
Hey I want to know from you guys when do you prefer to watch the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas" during the month of December or October? I know myself that I can watch it both months, but it seems as it would be hard to choose between the two months because the movie is sorta a mix of both am I right?

You should add "Both" to that poll.
I personally like to watch it either part of the year. It's a great movie for both holidays.
I didn't add both cause I wanted to know when people would prefer because its hard to choose between the two.

I watch the Halloween parts and skip through the Christmas parts in October, and skip through and watch the Christmas parts during December.

Okay.. not really. I just watch it whenever I feel like it. Usually when I re-watch movies though, I'll be on the computer or do something else in the meantime.

I wouldn't restrict it to a holiday...
Its a damn beautiful movie with something to learn from...
It's like restricting every movie based on something to a certain date, which is not smart.
Well said, well said... oh and by the way love the skele pic :D

If you like a movie, why restrict yourself to watch it at a certain date?

Anyhow, I watch it like every other movie I liked: Whenever I feel like watching it again.

I watch it at... Well, that isn't important because I usually watch whenever I feel like it

Anywhere from the 31st of October to the 25th of December is a good time to watch it.
I myself, watch Nightmare Before Christmas whenever I feel like because I can.

Back
Top Bottom