Where does Duke Fishron enrage on 'Don'tDigUp' and 'GetFixedBoi'?

CannedPotato

Retinazer
I am thinking of fighting Duke fishron in my everything seed world, but before I start trying to make the surface livable: Does anyone know if the boss will not enrage in other areas of the world? eg. Can I fight the boss safely underground below the ocean?

As per the official wiki:
Straying too far from the Ocean area (more than 400 tiles from the (unreachable) lateral edge of the world) during the fight causes Duke Fishron to "enrage" (similar to Plantera's "enraged" behavior outside the Underground Jungle), causing him to lunge at the player continuously, deal double damage, gain double defense, as well as becoming faster and firing more frequent and faster Cthulhunados.
  • Altitude also matters: If the player is below surface level or within 50 tiles from the top of the map (due to part of the map being unreachable, this distance is around 13 tiles in-game), Duke Fishron will enrage.
The only note about Don't Dig Up/Get Fixed Boi, is the item swap fitting the setting (Aqua Scepter instead of Bubble Gun)

I am thinking of fighting Duke fishron in my everything seed world, but before I start trying to make the surface livable: Does anyone know if the boss will not enrage in other areas of the world? eg. Can I fight the boss safely underground below the ocean?
The Ocean biomes extends halfway through to the Underground Layer, so Duke will not enrage if you decide to dig under

Back
Top Bottom