Where is the thread for Terrariaholics who cant wait for the next patch?

-Domo-

Terrarian
Ahoy da mate.

So yeah, I am a 35 years old gamer who seen a lot of lootboox/DLCs scams etc. in the past, and usually I wait until a Game of Year edition or something like that comes out. But if re-logic would sell tomorow a DLC for Terraria which contains only 1 skin for a Wooden Sword, I would probably be the first one who buys it.

Are there already any info when the next patch is coming or what it gonna be about?
Will there be any future patches at all?
Is there somewhere a petition that re-logic should release more infos? (I would be happy if re-logic tweets at laest once per week some patch info "added today 1 line of script to the patch" - "deleted today 2 lines of script of the patch"

Sorry, my english isnt the best, so I better stop here now.

P.S.

Yeah, I feel ashamed. I am a 35 year old dude who is hyped about a game for 12 year olds :(

Yeah, I feel ashamed. I am a 35 year old dude who is hyped about a game for 12 year olds :(

First, just have to acknowledge the elephant, I doubt that a "game for 12 year olds" would include items with names like "Master Bait" and "Golden Shower" or enemies with names like "Mourning Wood," jokes about the menstrual cycle during a Blood Moon, the Nurse refusing to give "Happy Endings," etc. You get the point:nursewink:.

But as to the rest of your post, there aren't (to my knowledge) going to be any major updates for regular Terraria anymore. Once 1.3 and it's bug fix patches came out, that was pretty much it for Terraria. There might be a few minor updates that add new blocks and such, but nothing substantial.

Thank you for your replay mate.

I guess you also dont have any news on the "Otherworld" or "Terraria 2" projekt :/ ?

First, just have to acknowledge the elephant, I doubt that a "game for 12 year olds" would include items with names like "Master Bait" and "Golden Shower" or enemies with names like "Mourning Wood," jokes about the menstrual cycle during a Blood Moon, the Nurse refusing to give "Happy Endings," etc. You get the point:nursewink:.

there's lots of blood and most of the status messages when you die have quite graphic detai, for instance "[player name] watched their innards become outards"

I don't care what audience a game is meant for if I'm having a good time playing it.

Anyway I'm pretty hyped for the next update since I wanna do a new playthrough and build a corruption castle in prehardmode, once I get access to spider fangs in post I'll make underground spider themed houses

I don't care what audience a game is meant for if I'm having a good time playing it.

Anyway I'm pretty hyped for the next update since I wanna do a new playthrough and build a corruption castle in prehardmode, once I get access to spider fangs in post I'll make underground spider themed houses

Indeed

Ahoy da mate.

So yeah, I am a 35 years old gamer who seen a lot of lootboox/DLCs scams etc. in the past, and usually I wait until a Game of Year edition or something like that comes out. But if re-logic would sell tomorow a DLC for Terraria which contains only 1 skin for a Wooden Sword, I would probably be the first one who buys it.

Are there already any info when the next patch is coming or what it gonna be about?
Will there be any future patches at all?
Is there somewhere a petition that re-logic should release more infos? (I would be happy if re-logic tweets at laest once per week some patch info "added today 1 line of script to the patch" - "deleted today 2 lines of script of the patch"

I’m 34 years old (soon to be 35) and feel the same way so you aren’t alone! XD
I’ve read that Terraria will still be updated by a small team of devs even when TOW and Terraria 2 are finished. I hope I understood it correctly. I’ve been playing games since I was old enough to hold a controller, and in all these years of gaming, Terraria happens to be one of my favorite games. It would really suck if they decided not to update it anymore after 1.3.6. (I’ve also heard mention of 1.4 though with a creative form of gameplay).

If a lot of the things that are SAID in terraria actually HAPPENED in the game (cough* vulgar death messages *cough) then we'd be looking at an M-rated, or 17, game.

On another note, I'm pretty sure 1.4 is gonna be a thing, with creative mode. Nothing much after that though. https://terraria.wiki.gg/Upcoming_features

And don't feel bad mate. There are plenty of people your age who play nintendo games and such, which is clearly intended for a smaller audience than terraria.

Back
Top Bottom