Which games have you always wanted to play but you can’t because (reasons)

Electroman102

Duke Fishron
Title says it all.

For me:
1. Super Mario 3D world, because I don’t have a Wii U
2. Super Mario Sunshine, because I don’t have the stuff to do it on a Wii

I’ve got some others but those are the biggies

3D World is massively overrated, you don't need to play it. You clearly have a PC so just emulate Sunshine like a normal person.

WoW, but I never had the income to pay for the subscription, and never had the friends to make it worthwhile. Which is annoying because Jaina is a name I'd like to take for myself when I completely transition.

Or any of the Warcraft games.

WoW, but I never had the income to pay for the subscription, and never had the friends to make it worthwhile. Which is annoying because Jaina is a name I'd like to take for myself when I completely transition.

Or any of the Warcraft games.
Same, i can't play WoW. I know private servers exist but ya know for an mmorpg that is based arround interacting with other players and the servers have low online.
[doublepost=1568052423,1568052352][/doublepost]
3D World is massively overrated, you don't need to play it. You clearly have a PC so just emulate Sunshine like a normal person.
So why just don't emulate both 3D world and Sunshine?

1. I’ve seen and used the content from it (playing me some Super Mario Maker 2) and even if it is overrated, I made a goal of beating every “milestone” Mario game, and 3D world is on the list.

2. How in the world do you do that.
So why just don't emulate both 3D world and Sunshine?
See #2

1. All SM games starting from Wii and higher.
Cannot afford anything, poverty.
2. All Pokemon in 3DS..
Still cannot afford and I cannot Emulate due to the fact that my phone is low-end and I do not have a Computer to download Citra.
3. All Monster Hunter except in PSP.

I've always wanted to try Beat Saber, but I lack the funds to get myself a headset, the appropriate controllers, and the game itself. (Well, I can get the game itself no problem, but I'm a bit strapped for cash at the moment, so...)

Borderlands 1 And 3. While I Am Quite A Fan Of The Borderlands Series, I Can't Buy Any Of The Games Because I Just Can't Support The Stupid :red: 2k Did Before BL3 Was Released. Mainly The Whole SupMatto Thing.

Borderlands 1 And 3. While I Am Quite A Fan Of The Borderlands Series, I Can't Buy Any Of The Games Because I Just Can't Support The Stupid :red: 2k Did Before BL3 Was Released. Mainly The Whole SupMatto Thing.

You can still play a game without having to support some of the more controversial things 2K might've done at any point, even if you do buy the game.
I presume by 'the SupMatto thing', you mean that one time where 2K got really angry that some YouTuber managed to give people an unintended sneak peek of Borderlands 3's gameplay?

Ah, but I'd try not to worry too much about it. You can still happily buy and play the Borderlands 3 game without having to automatically subscribe to 2K's opinions about unintended sneak gameplay peeks. Trying to be aware of video controversies and other politically aware topics 24/7 can leave a person nothing more than miserable.

Title says it all.

For me:
1. Super Mario 3D world, because I don’t have a Wii U
2. Super Mario Sunshine, because I don’t have the stuff to do it on a Wii

I’ve got some others but those are the biggies
Super Mario Maker 2. I don't own a switch
I played smm1 and it was some of the most fun I've ever had in a video game.

The Final Fantasy 7 remake will probably be one. I played the original on PC, but I have high doubts the remake will be released on PC as well.

Aside from that, there are a few old games that refuse to run properly on modern PCs, so there are now games that I would like to play, but these day's technology does not allow it.

Back
Top Bottom