Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

• The Twins

Votes: 174 47.8%
  • The Destroyer

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Skeletron Prime

Votes: 74 20.3%
  • They're all both pretty hard.

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • They're all both pretty easy.

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters
Destroyer on Master Mode legit gives me mini panic attacks with the crazy laser fire from it's segments. Not to mention, like I said in a earlier post, if you use a really powerful weapon on him that decimates him, like Super Star Shooter, the Probes will swarm you then.

He seriously do be like that tho.
Sombra Destroyer meme.png

I originally voted for Skeletron Prime to be the hardest. Now looking back at it, each mech boss can be hard or easy depending on the class you are playing, and what strategies you bring to the table with that class.

For me the hardest it's The Destroyer on second place comes Skeletron Prime and on 3rd you guessed it The Twins... I don't seem to understand why all think the Twins are the hardest? Anyway, nothing

Yes, a poll would be nice.
For me, it is The Destroyer.
Not that it's hard, Twins and Skeletron Prime are just easy...
Skeletron Prime: just dodge the arms, generally I get the arms with AOE on accident.
Twins: Spazmatism first, but get Retinazer close to phase 2 with AOE damage. Make sure to do a lot of damage during dashes, then far away when spewing flames.
Retinazer phase 2: bob up and down and shoot him. He stays pretty much in the same spot.
Destroyer: Pierce 100

For me, it's the Destroyer, but I haven't really fought it in a while. I don't use many of the meta early hardmode weapons, so I can't really cheese him.
Skele prime is kinda challenging, but it's kind of a "you can beat this boss or you can't" boss, your strategy doesn't affect the fight, just your DPS.
The Twins is the easiest for me, I tend to focus on vertical movement and it works out great.

For me, it's the Destroyer, but I haven't really fought it in a while. I don't use many of the meta early hardmode weapons, so I can't really cheese him.
Skele prime is kinda challenging, but it's kind of a "you can beat this boss or you can't" boss, your strategy doesn't affect the fight, just your DPS.
The Twins is the easiest for me, I tend to focus on vertical movement and it works out great.
Yes

There were several threads for discussing which mech boss is the hardest, so I have merged them together.

In addition, since it's a common discussion topic. It has been designated as a Hot Topic Thread.

Honestly it's probably Prime
I find the Destroyer decently easy, the Twins are well balanced
But it has been a while since I've actually fought Prime, so I could be misremembering

The Twins. I died several times to them.

The Destroyer was actually quite a bit easier, with me literally just using an Excalibur and a Gelatinious Pillion to bounce on and kill it. Dodging it was surprisingly easy. Skeletron Prime was also easy, as you don't need to be that good at dodging to avoid most of his attacks.

Skeletron prime is actually the easiest of the three for me. He's super easy to dodge if you know how to move, and essentially poses no threat at all. The destroyer at least has his bite and laser spam.

The twins on the other hand, I suck at.

The Twins are actually very easy for me rather than hard because the Dart Pistol or Rifle with crystal darts make very easy light work of the two flying eyeballs and then of course with either frost, adamantite, or titanium armor, you’ll more damage and DPS as you fire and dodge & fly at the time. Honestly, this boss fight was fun but easy at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom