Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dye trader

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Demolitionist

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
who is your favorite terraria npc I will put out a survey and you can vote also explain why Down in the replies
image.jpeg

Thanks

Ps don't have room for some npc so sorry guys

Obviously Guide, so I can get Hardmode :D
Otherwise I quite like the Merchant so I don't use my early ore and so I can get a Bug Net for Fishing :D also nice for early potions, torches.

The Stylist.
I mean gotta have a change in hair style eventually, and that makes it so I can change it anytime I want. That and she is cutting cuteness to a new level. :dryadtongue:

I voted for Truffle because of two reasons. 1. It says some really funny things. 2. It took me awhile to grow the mushroom biome. It's appearance was satisfying.

If I could pick Modded, Druid from Thorium takes the cake.
Or if not- Demolitionist!
I don't know why but the Druid and Demolitionist really appeal to me. I'm not sure if it's their appearance, or the items they sell, but they just "click"

The clothier. Because he gives you the stuff to make you look like your original character... I forgot the name to the set. Also because his clothes look cool.

My favourite colour is green and I love nature and plants and flowers and stuff, so Dryad is obvious choice.

Oh lord, it's out of the painter and dye trader.

Painter sells pain(t) and wallpaper, which I use lots.
But dye trader takes strange plants and can let me have FIRE HANDS.

Alright, dye trader it is.

Just so we're clear, Are we basing our answer off of the NPC character itself (My favourite NPC is the Goblin Tinker because of his accent), Or the function that the particular NPC has? (My favourite NPC is the Goblin Tinker because of ability to reforge weaponry/Accessories.)

It doesn't change my answer, Miles is my favourite NPC in both cases. It's simply for clarification purposes.

I believe that the steampunker is the BEST she sells wings and the static hook and the purifier what else would you want!!! `:cool:`:cool:`:indifferent:`:indifferent:`:)`:)`;)`;)`:cool:`:cool: #Steampunker all the way

Just so we're clear, Are we basing our answer off of the NPC character itself (My favourite NPC is the Goblin Tinker because of his accent), Or the function that the particular NPC has? (My favourite NPC is the Goblin Tinker because of ability to reforge weaponry/Accessories.)

It doesn't change my answer, Miles is my favourite NPC in both cases. It's simply for clarification purposes.
Mine would be the same either way... I just love the stylist; function and cuteness. :dryadtongue:

The Dye Trader, because I the different kinds of dyes especially the ones that make my clothing and armor look a lot better.

Well since this has been brought back I might as well answer.

Functionality wise 1.3 really bumped the dryad up on the list of useful NPCS as her buff is a welcome addition to any major battle.

If you go by items sold then I would have to say the Goblin Tinkerer as the crafting station bought from him is a major progression game changer that is basically essential to going forward especially in hardmode/expert. (shame he drains so much reforging money...)

Personality/design wise I like the Witch Doctor probably has to do with my love of the jungle biome or something I'm not sure why I like him but I do...

Party Girl is my choice. Confetti ammo is cheap and powerful, and party cannons are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom