Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kill Pumpkin/Frost Moon

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Kill Lunatic Cultist

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

The Terraria Swag Beast

Official Terrarian
Okay. So I beat all the 1.2 bosses. And I beat Duke Fishron today and got the Razorblade Typhoon. So I'm wondering, if I should keep farming the Duke or Do the Pumpkin moon and frost moon because I already have enough stuff to beat the cultist. I know this for a fact because I was going to the dungeon and attacked the people there and the cultist spawned and got his to like 6000 health without any buffs and I didn't even lose half my health. But then I let him kill me because I wasn't ready for the Celestial Events. At least I don't think I'm ready. So my question is, should I farm Duke Fishron, Kill the pumpkin moon and frost moon, or go after the cultist. All replies are helpful! Thanks! ⌒.⌒

At your progression, pumpkin moon is a really easy job. Build a simple arena and then start killing mobs with high range weapons.(You can farm Duke for obtain the Tsunami) When Pumpking arrives just use vampire knives and it will be like a piece of pumpkin pie :) use offensive and/or defensive potions, and try to reach final wave as fast as you can. The drops is so much and makes a good and reliable money source. So you can tinker your accesories and even can decide to try with summoner class.(The summoner class a bit powerful against the Moon Lord, at least you don't have to attack directly) Then kill Lunatic Cultist, even Celestial Events and Moon Lord of course. Then again and again, make full post-Moon Lord armors, tools and weapons. These are really helpful against Moon Lord.
So, my recommendation is: Duke Fishron>Pumpkin Moon>Lunatic Cultist>Frost Moon

Last edited:
At your progression, pumpkin moon is a really easy job. Build a simple arena and then start killing mobs with high range weapons.(You can farm Duke for obtain the Tsunami) When Pumpking arrives just use vampire knives and it will be like a piece of pumpkin pie :) use offensive and/or defensive potions, and try to reach final wave as fast as you can. The drops is so much and makes a good and reliable money source. So you can tinker your accesories and even can decide to try with summoner class.(The summoner class a bit powerful against the Moon Lord, at least you don't have to attack directly) Then kill Lunatic Cultist, even Celestial Events and Moon Lord of course. Then again and again, make full post-Moon Lord armors, tools and weapons. These are really helpful against Moon Lord.
I have good weapons. I have The Eye of Ctuthulu Yoyo, Terra Blade, Influx Waver, Death Sickle and a couple other good weapons. Also I killed Duke and got the Razorblade Typhoon. Should I keep farming him? I also have the Cosmic Car Key. So would the pumpkin moon be easy for me to do?

At your progression, you might need a signature and a profile picture.

you should do the pumpkin/frost moons now. you can annihilate them. however, with your gear, it's likely to be pretty easy, so if you want a challenge, you will likely need to lower your gear strength. after that, farm fishron, then kill the cultist.

I'm so confused. @_@
i think he meant that he was talking to someone else, and suggesting that he get a forum signature and profile picture.

Back
Top Bottom