Select one weapon:
-Godly Hel-Fire
-Godly Shadowflame Knife
-Godly Chain Guillotines
-Superior Flying Knife
-Godly Meteor Staff
-Quick Daedalus Stormbow

I don't know what weapon to use

From that list, I've found the Shadowflame Knife, Shadowflame Bow, and Daedalous Storm to be particularly effective against the destroyer. I'd recommend one of those.

You want anything with piercing (or ricochet), AOE, and/or missile spam. Autoswing is good too, but doesn't help much with the Probes. Of the choices above, my favorite is the Daedalus bow, with Holy Arrows if possible. That said, whacking on him with the Fetid Bagnakh as he passes by, is great fun.

Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows wrecks him in a minute.
That said, whacking on him with the Fetid Bagnakh as he passes by, is great fun.
Fetid Baghnaghs are exclusive for Crimson and he has got Corruption (chain guillotines are from corruption)

Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows wrecks him in a minute.

Fetid Baghnaghs are exclusive for Crimson and he has got Corruption (chain guillotines are from corruption)

Well, if you're going to be giving weapon recommendations, you really ought to give those alternatives.

Admittedly, the Vampire Knives don't have a clean match in Corruption, and those are oh so useful.

I would say the Meteor Staff will do the best out of the list. You have to prepare enough Mana potions and a Mana flower though.

Well, if you're going to be giving weapon recommendations, you really ought to give those alternatives.

Admittedly, the Vampire Knives don't have a clean match in Corruption, and those are oh so useful.
Thanks for your advise ;) I am new in forums ;)

I have done it with the flying knife.

I would hard as heck but it is possible.

(plus for a boomerang play through its literally your best bet to get the light disk.)

Back
Top Bottom