Weapons & Equip Whip "Star River" (Fleuve d'étoiles) from manga and anime "Fairy Tail"

vovanethd

Terrarian
Greetings. The game has lots of easter eggs like Link and Creeper costumes. Is it possible to add the magic star whip from Fairy Tail series? Since whips were added, I have been thinking that such easter egg would suit perfectly: Lucy (the wielder of this whip) is a summoner too, by the way.

How would you get it? What would it do?
As BluuMoon3 said, it can be just a name for a stardust whip (The style is pretty similar). There are so many coincidences: the colour of the whip, stars as summoner`s source of power, whip as a secondary weapon... It would be so nice too see a little easter egg about the whole situation.:happy:

I was actually just thinking of it as a potential name for the new 1.4.5 stardust whip, Im not really sure what the devs will have it do. Hopefully its something interesting.
As BluuMoon3 said, it can be just a name for a stardust whip (The style is pretty similar). There are so many coincidences: the colour of the whip, stars as summoner`s source of power, whip as a secondary weapon... It would be so nice too see a little easter egg about the whole situation.:happy:
Oh, sure. In that case, full speed ahead, I say.

Back
Top Bottom