Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No you're stupid go die in a hole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The name made me laugh

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
I support this idea especially because of the name :p.
Also, I think shouldn't be sold by the Santa, it might give other thought how was the White Solution made, even that would be still nice too :naughty:.

Edited:
I changed my mind, sold by Santa would be good after all, not only because of the theme, but also the "other" thought of how was the White Solution made :naughty:.

Last edited:
Also, while your idea does have more too it, its a lot more complex. My idea is pretty simple which would be a lot easier to integrate into the game, and would be more easily understood by the average Joe
My suggestion for White solution is exactly like yours. Mine just has additional White solutions that spread a specific biome of snow.

Anyways, if you want me to credit you in the main post of my thread, I will. (Good job on beating me to the idea by 4 months, btw.)

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Now, I must say that I am agree with this suggestion. Actually, I like to have Clentaminator to have the ability to create any biome!

White solution... I'll never look at snow the same way again. :indifferent:

My suggestion for White solution is exactly like yours. Mine just has additional White solutions that spread a specific biome of snow.

Anyways, if you want me to credit you in the main post of my thread, I will. (Good job on beating me to the idea by 4 months, btw.)

Well I was mainly refering to that clause at the bottom of your thread, how the mud changing swaps around when your underground. Thats kinda confuzzling

Also, no you dont need to credit me. You know what they say, great minds think alike.
Also I sometimes have ideas that aren't completely stupid.

somtimes

Well I was mainly refering to that clause at the bottom of your thread, how the mud changing swaps around when your underground. Thats kinda confuzzling
Only because the Jungle is always mostly mud with some stone, but underground elsewhere, stone becomes prevalent over dirt.
You know what they say, great minds think alike.
Yeah. I say that whenever someone posts one of my ideas. :p
Also I sometimes have ideas that aren't completely stupid.
somtimes
Well, that's a whole lot better than those people who just post lack of content threads or really bad joke ideas.

Reactions: Elk
I'm just going around looking at old suggestions, and this was a nice idea. It would also be nice to have this for the jungle, mushroom and dessert biomes. They could be like green, blue (the Hallowed one would be changed to pink) and yellow respectively.

Back
Top Bottom