Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No you're stupid go die in a hole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The name made me laugh

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Elk

Terrarian
About a year ago I made a thread about this on TO and it basically just showed just how immature Cenx is.
bToVp.jpg

Immaturity aside, I've put a bit more thought into it, and seeing as this is a new forum I decided I would bring my idea over to here.

White Solution

White Solution would work pretty similarly to any other of the solutions.

Either Santa Claus or the Steampunker would sell it while she is in a snow biome.
The White Solution would cost 25 silver, the same price as all the other solutions.

x5BIFl0.png
Silver_Coin.png

The features of the white solution are;
Turns dirt into snow
Turns stone into ice
Turns silt into slush

It would just be a way to turn your whole world into a winter wonderland.

Vice versa, the green solution could be made to also;
Turn snow into dirt
Turn ice into stone
Turn slush into silt

So you could undo the effects of this

I don't see it as too over powered because, it's things like stone, dirt, snow and ice. They aren't exactly the most game breaking materials.
I also feel like the name is quite fitting into Terraria along side such gems as, Golden Shower and Master Bait.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
I agree with cenx that name(even Before I had seen What she said),any ways Humor aside it sounds good however(this Is just my two copper)But why not call it the snow/Ice/Frost solution? or was the name put like that on purpose:dryadwink:?

This is a great idea. If we can have a Blue Solution, why not a White one? It's not just a good idea, it's simply something that's missing from the game.

That's a great idea, that could be great because if it's christmas, and you want to change the biome of your house to snow, without need to destroy all tiles to replace with snow blocks, really good idea!

Considering you might not be in the mood to obtain these materials yourself, this could be pretty useful. Concept is simple yet quite original, I think. Overall it's a nice little suggestion and my support has been granted.

But why not call it the snow/Ice/Frost solution? or was the name put like that on purpose:dryadwink:?
Well, the other solutions are called, green, blue, purple, red etc. I feel like having the same theme fits with Terraria, plus this wouldnt be the first thing like that they added something so hilariously named.

I'd love this! I'm still kinda hoping for "Lime Green Solution" That does Jungle. But I love Snow Biomes Too.
I dont know if this is what you mean, but the regular green solution turns glowing mushroom fields into jungle.

Last edited:
The name sure as hell made me laugh, because I came here thinking you were talking about a Final Solution. I've seen enough crazy things on the internet to know someone has actually suggested that, too.

Anyway, I need to make a winter wonderland by spraying my white solution everywhere. I like it.

Reactions: Elk
"The name made me laugh"

But all jokes aside this is a great idea and I hope the coders and developers go though with it! I've always wanted a winter wonderland and would prefer not to mine every block in terraria to make one!

Great idea :p

Reactions: Elk
I don't mean to come off as rude, but I beat you to it. And then some.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.ph...tions-for-complete-biome-terraformation.1032/

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/white-solution.111460/
I did say at the start I made the original suggestion about a year ago.

Also, while your idea does have more too it, its a lot more complex. My idea is pretty simple which would be a lot easier to integrate into the game, and would be more easily understood by the average Joe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom