Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeseboy157

Spazmatism
When I created my account in 2014, it said that the name cheeseboy157 was taken. For some reason, I've checked and there seemed to be no one named cheeseboy157. Would there be any way to check if there is someone with that name?

It could have been a bot or something that has long been deleted. If so, I highly doubt you are going to get that particular name, or if you'd really want to considering that.

I beg your pardon but why do you want a name with numbers in it in the first place? It makes me think you are part of a product line. Perhaps a better question, if you will, is who took the name 'cheeseboy" or you could have went with "cheeseboi" or "cheddarman". You know you can change your name here, right?

The last time I had this problem was back during the days of AOL when it matched the ancient windows UI. I forget which version. It came with chex quest.

The profile definitely exists. It has ID 13815, meaning it was created about 600 accounts before yours, on December the 2nd 2014 (since it is flanked by two accounts also created on that day), eight days before you registered your current account.

As for why the account is unavailable, I couldn't tell you that. Tunnel King might know (he's an administrator after all), so you could try PMing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom