Blocks & Decoration Why not make sand with ground stone?

>>Terrarian<<

Solar Pillar
Hello Terraria fans, I thought about some things that were missing in the game and I thought: why not be able to make blocks of sand with those of stone? It's simple! we just need a new Crafting station that is like a grinder for rocks, and that with it could be made another new block that falls, that I don't know what name to give it but it would be like small stones to build, for example, the floor of an outdoor parking lot or any putra thing that comes to the player's head. Why not? please comment.

Yes please

Granulation.png.172a134a561773bca4da9532105f42e9.png

Considering I kinda want to keep my desert and beaches, have a glass shortage on most worlds, and have an :red: ton of stone in all of those worlds, support.

Considering I kinda want to keep my desert and beaches, have a glass shortage on most worlds, and have an :red: ton of stone in all of those worlds, support.

Thanks for the support. and another thing I want to tell you is that I do not know if you knew that there is sand in the underground, even though it is scarce and in small groups of blocks, but yes, there are.

Thanks for the support. and another thing I want to tell you is that I do not know if you knew that there is sand in the underground, even though it is scarce and in small groups of blocks, but yes, there are.
That is actually where most of my sand come from, but for some things its not really enough.

Back
Top Bottom