Weapons & Equip why the last prism should not be nerfed

In my opinion, it should not be nerfed for the purpose of pvp, as it is rather slow to move the beam and anyone with wings has a good chance of dodging the beam if they see it coming.

Skilled players can still make mistakes, mistakes that result in death after one hit aren't very fun and/or balanced.
Skilled players can potentially read opponents resulting in dodging not mattering.

Neither of these scenarios result in much fun, in my opinion, for the person being one shotted.
Step one to solving this problem: Welcome to 20XX.

Do not make it eat up more mana, and make the nebula blaze actually useful and make the nebula arcanum actually fast enough to do anything at all, I mean come on they are end game items, they should be good!
I think that they are already good, but they could be better. again, pre ML can't be the best.

Nerf it because it does too much damage.

"Nerf it because it does too much damage."

...10 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Nerf him because he causes more harm."

Because it's freakin' AWESOME! Last boss drop, sheer awesomeness in looks - supposed to be op even if gamebreaking. We won, we have the right to have super-op weapons.

Because it's freakin' AWESOME! Last boss drop, sheer awesomeness in looks - supposed to be op even if gamebreaking. We won, we have the right to have super-op weapons.
I agree young sir!
[DOUBLEPOST=1436990117,1436990061][/DOUBLEPOST]
if its such a problem in pvp then the sever could just ban it -_-
He didn't make this thread for no reason, this is a Debate.
We shall win!

Yep ill have to Strongly disagree as PVP holds no merit to endgame...if anything the endgame is ment to make things in expert mode easier after you finished the final boss in normal mode. There is NO importance in pvp.
Other than the fact that its fun, and that's kind of the reason we play terraria.

Back
Top Bottom