tModLoader Widgets

I have a big problem and I don't know how to solve it.

I installed this mod to try it out, but I couldn't move some things, so I deleted it. Now I can't see my vanilla HP/Mana or Breath bars, even if I'm taking damage, unless I open inventory. How can I get back my vanilla UI?

edit: So turns out just installing Widgets once broke something in Unleveled mod, disappearing all my vanilla info.
Thanks for the Report, I'm gonna test with that Mod. If they are incompatible, there's not much I can do.

Ok so here is something constructive, keep in mind this was an older version so it might be fixed:
This mod seems to have trouble working online at times, nothing super big, but still, such as the bars being in weird places for clients
uh, I don't remember what the rest of the others were saying, but something about issues like that

*ok fine maybe not super duper helpful but I tried I'm sorry*
PS: I was reading older pages of the mod whoops
No Worries.

This mod is a treasure.
I am not satisfied enough and lurk for flight time indicator. Some mods only give hint how many seconds wings can fly, but never give any thing you gave.
All informations and customizations are satisfying too. I like flight time bar, real time clock (so I don't need to look my phone), and freedom to locate all of them. You ease my life. Thank you for that.

However, I have suggestions:
  1. Can you give a slider for size of bar icon? Health bar heart icon is too big in my opinion. I hope you can make a customization for that, or even give option to make icon appear or disappear, so we can use color to code health, flight time, and invincibility.
  2. Can you give thin white border to all bars? It is very hard to observe when I am in total darkness.
  3. This is quite unimportant for most, but it's very great if you add death counter widget too.
Those are all. This mod is cool. :pinky:

P.S. I have experienced problem too like widgets are moving by themselves when I am on world's edge with follow player option ON and their position can't be moved (stucked, except I move it manually by change XY position in configuration), but it's okay.

This mod is a treasure.
I am not satisfied enough and lurk for flight time indicator. Some mods only give hint how many seconds wings can fly, but never give any thing you gave.
All informations and customizations are satisfying too. I like flight time bar, real time clock (so I don't need to look my phone), and freedom to locate all of them. You ease my life. Thank you for that.

However, I have suggestions:
  1. Can you give a slider for size of bar icon? Health bar heart icon is too big in my opinion. I hope you can make a customization for that, or even give option to make icon appear or disappear, so we can use color to code health, flight time, and invincibility.
  2. Can you give thin white border to all bars? It is very hard to observe when I am in total darkness.
  3. This is quite unimportant for most, but it's very great if you add death counter widget too.
Those are all. This mod is cool. :pinky:

P.S. I have experienced problem too like widgets are moving by themselves when I am on world's edge with follow player option ON and their position can't be moved (stucked, except I move it manually by change XY position in configuration), but it's okay.
Thank you so much! Yes, I plan to make some Widgets' Sizes customizable. I also think some of the Icons are too big, next Update I'm gonna resprite Everything. Making the Icon Invisible is a good Idea, I'll add that too. The Death Counter is a good Idea too, easy to implement as well.

So that Problem still persists... I'll have to do more testing.

If I may say, we don't need more machines (other big mods) right now, we just need more gauges (like your mods).

Yes, some of them are still persisting. I think I can't do anything at first, but widget's self-movement and stuckness can be fixed with precise locating with XY axis changing. I just need right coordinates. So, it's not big problem for me.

Other than location bugs, I think there is none. Keep modding, can't wait for next update. 😁

The problem is, I can't properly pick the location of the widgets.
Could you add some way to make the location picker easier to use?
Like adding a click and drag for widgets in the config?

The problem is, I can't properly pick the location of the widgets.
Could you add some way to make the location picker easier to use?
Like adding a click and drag for widgets in the config?
I'm not sure what you mean. Click and Drag in the Config is not possible to my Knowledge.

I meant that it is hard to position the widgets like this
1588864354796.png

What I meant by click and drag was this
1588864799340.png

And each dot being a selectable position
Or anywhere on the box is a position

Edit: The box with the dots was made in MS paint in like 5 minutes

Last edited:
What do you mean by that?
How do I use positioning widget
"Press the Positioning Mode Hotkey(Settings >> Controls >> Keybindings >> Mod Controls >> Widgets: Positioning Mode) to activate Positioning Mode. While active, drag the Widgets to your desired Positions. Their Positions are automatically saved in a separate Config."

Man I'm Playing With The Thorium Mod And I Thinked "How Cool It Would Be A Inspiration Widget" How Hard It Could Be?

err, isn't that what it's supposed to do, it's following the player when not centered, if you want it UI aligned you leave it off, but if you want it player aligned, possibly for fighting fishron for example then flight timer or other things you have near the player follow you?
unless you mean moving when the player isn't, in which case that is certainly a bug

are alpha values being readded btw, I wanted to make my Iframe bar fade out completely as it ended
also,any chance of a config to remove the jump bar?
(also wait, I thought I disabled HP bar last time, so I just set it to 0? atleast it still doesn't show it seem (although I AM testing this with a 40hp character so...))

are alpha values being readded btw, I wanted to make my Iframe bar fade out completely as it ended
also,any chance of a config to remove the jump bar?
(also wait, I thought I disabled HP bar last time, so I just set it to 0? atleast it still doesn't show it seem (although I AM testing this with a 40hp character so...))
Alpha doesn't seem to work, I'm not sure why. Alright, I'll add the Option to hide the Jump Bar. Yes, you hide the Health Bar by setting it to 0.

err, isn't that what it's supposed to do, it's following the player when not centered, if you want it UI aligned you leave it off, but if you want it player aligned, possibly for fighting fishron for example then flight timer or other things you have near the player follow you?
unless you mean moving when the player isn't, in which case that is certainly a bug

I set it to follow player at first. When I get on edge of the map, on the ocean, the bar follows the player till very edge. However, when I get back to base, the bar is still on the edge of screen, it doesn't align my player anymore. If that happens, I can't align it back with positioning mode. It does nothing when I click it.

Back
Top Bottom