Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
............uggggggghhhh I'm dying inside there is literally nothing left for me to do until the update comes out I have EVERYTHING in the game that you can get in the Xbox 360 version and it's killing me micro soft hire ME so we can make some happy customers please

Ughh more waiting just for half of the 1.2.4 update I mean it's just they said may it's been 2 months past may where Is it ps4 and ps3 got it what about console. I know I should be patient but I really just can't wait any longer

The reason I want that update is the capes and vanity accessories/wings. I THINK I have every wing currently available and Ive been killing enough bossess to have 100+ platinum. That Travelling Merchant will be rich...:merchantcool:

I have a few things I'm looking forward to -

1) Fixed fall damage. I like to play Hardcore, and right now it's scarier than it should be. A cave bat can come out of the darkness and knock you off of your rope and end your run sooner than you expected.

2) Re-naming chests. More organization. Enough said.

3) Quick stack to near-by chests. A huge time-saver and a 1.3 perk that we get with 1.2.4 - what's not to love here?!

4) The new Summoner items! I have an empty character slot just waiting for this update.

5) Visible/Vanity/Dyable accessories. We can now make awesome looking characters. Yes, please!

Last edited:
The reason I want that update is the capes and vanity accessories/wings. I THINK I have every wing currently available and Ive been killing enough bossess to have 100+ platinum. That Travelling Merchant will be rich...:merchantcool:
I'm gonna have reds wings and leaf vanity wings with either black and yellow or white and yellow
[doublepost=1467497585,1467497472][/doublepost]

1) Fixed fall damage. I like to play Hardcore, and right now it's scarier than it should be. A cave bat can come out of the darkness and knock you off of your rope and end your run sooner than you expected.

3) Quick stack to near-by chests. A huge time-saver and a 1.3 perk that we get with 1.2.4 - what's not to love here?!

4) The new Summoner items! I have an empty character slot just waiting for this update.

5) Visible/Vanity/Dyable accessories. We can now make awesome looking characters. Yes, please!
What's the 1. 3 perk o_O:red2::golem:

@The_Untamed - Quick stack to near-by chests. It was added to PC in 1.3, and we get it as soon as MS hits that button.

It'll save time putting stuff into chests because you'll no longer have to click each chest and click quick stack. The icon for this is near the trash bin in the player's inventory.

Edit - I just caught this; you might want to edit your post as well. We're not allowed to talk about unobtainable items.

Last edited:
I just died with 47 platnuim on me and didn't care... If ms doesn't release soon there dead To me, at this point I don't care about bugs as long as my saves load I don't care. I'm hoping ms will release soon though. #4thOfJuly give freedom the the update. Goodbye - RIP Blast
[doublepost=1467514049,1467513709][/doublepost]Let Red's wings fly the freedom colors of red, whit...
Oh say have you seen by the dawns....
Lik if u cri evry time
Lol I'm going insane.
Ima go lock myself in a closet with a mega shark to a slimes head. "GIMME THE FRICKEN CAPES NOW"

those are all features im waiting to see too

I absolutely can't wait til I can rename chests. My current base world has 100 chests for organization, but it's hard to remember exactly what is in which chest, so I usually have to click through each one in the general area of what I'm looking for before I find the right chest. :S

Yeah this update will make things easier
[doublepost=1467573889,1467573753][/doublepost]
:brain: this is me on the third day of July.
[doublepost=1467573921][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1467573889,1467573753][/doublepost]
:brain: this is me on the third day of July.
Based on how long we have waited

@The_Untamed - Quick stack to near-by chests. It was added to PC in 1.3, and we get it as soon as MS hits that button.

It'll save time putting stuff into chests because you'll no longer have to click each chest and click quick stack. The icon for this is near the trash bin in the player's inventory.

Edit - I just caught this; you might want to edit your post as well. We're not allowed to talk about unobtainable items.
OK cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom