• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Resolved [WiiU] Twins/Skeletron prime

Who should I kill first???

• Skeletron prime

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Twins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZombieKillerX

Skeletron
I beat the destroyer, have a full set of hallow and spider armor, a spider staff as well as the queen version, light discs and other powerful stuff. How do I kill Skeletron prime and the twins.

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
Definitely use the Megashark against both of them.
Build a skybridge that's 1,000 blocks long for the twins, and a multi-platform arena for Skeletron Prime will do nicely.

ZombieKillerX

Skeletron
Definitely use the Megashark against both of them.
Build a skybridge that's 1,000 blocks long for the twins, and a multi-platform arena for Skeletron Prime will do nicely.
I already have an arena. I recently got the megashark, also I am low on wood so I don't know how I can get the platforms. What bullets should I use?

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
I already have an arena. I recently got the megashark, also I am low on wood so I don't know how I can get the platforms. What bullets should I use?
Ichor or Cursed, depending on the evil of your world.
And trust me: A skybridge against the twins is way better than a normal arena.

ZombieKillerX

Skeletron
Ichor or Cursed, depending on the evil of your world.
And trust me: A skybridge against the twins is way better than a normal arena.
Well I have crimson, and a skybridge is definitely better. I fought the twins in an arena once, it ended badly.
By arena earlier meant a skybridge arena.
I have said I had multiple armors, but I don't know what to use. Should I use hallow? And if there are any accessories I should use please tell me. If you name it I probably have it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom