PC Will trade for/buy Ice Skates/Frostspark Boots

I am aware that exists, and I was speaking about ingame money. I count it as cheating getting items from other worlds, but trading with other players is fine.

20 gold sound good?
Sounds more than fine. DM me some form of contact info (ideally that doesn't require just adding someone on steam and using steam-integrated MP)

E: Going to be laying down for a nap since my head hurts, if you show up in the next hour or so my reply will be slower from here

Last edited:
Bad idea. Use this instead: Steam Workshop::All Items all items worlds exist you know? If you want to spend money just buy the soundtrack of Terraria on Steam. That also supports the devs.
Trading items is a social 'side quest' that many people enjoy, so we provide a place here for them to participate.

Most people are well aware that there are all-item worlds and duping tricks to get items; they'd rather do this.

(and the section rules prohibit trading anything but in-game items anyway; nothing going on here 'supports the developers')

Trading items is a social 'side quest' that many people enjoy, so we provide a place here for them to participate.

Most people are well aware that there are all-item worlds and duping tricks to get items; they'd rather do this.

(and the section rules prohibit trading anything but in-game items anyway; nothing going on here 'supports the developers')
Oh okay I wasn't aware that was a thing. As for the supporting the developers, I meant that if they wanted to still pay money (I thought they meant real money) they could buy the soundtrack and get the item from an all-item world as.. paying for it but also supporting the developers. Anyway thanks for the clarification, I think I understood now :)

Back
Top Bottom