Windows phone 10, not working!

Zk_Zell

Terrarian
hello!!! Now i have waited for like half a year for the game to come to ny windows 10 phone. And now for like 3days ago I was FINALLY able to download the game, but now when I trie to start the game it :red:ing dont start! So al this waiting was for nothing!.
when I klick on the icon the screen becomes black for like 2-3 seconds (like its trying to load the game) and then I get thrown back to the last screen I was on when I klicked on the terraria icon. So the game never starts.
I really hope that the devolopers take this seriously and find the problem, because its really annoying to finally get a game to my phone and it doesn't work from the beginning...

have a good day!

Sorry to hear that, that's really frustrating to finally have access to the game and it won't open. Your Lumia has 3gb of ram I think so it shouldn't be a ram problem like other Windows phones are seeing, especially if you don't have any other apps running in the background.

Have you tried turning OFF wifi and then opening the game? It's not a guaranteed fix, but it has worked for others.

Sorry to hear that, that's really frustrating to finally have access to the game and it won't open. Your Lumia has 3gb of ram I think so it shouldn't be a ram problem like other Windows phones are seeing, especially if you don't have any other apps running in the background.

Have you tried turning OFF wifi and then opening the game? It's not a guaranteed fix, but it has worked for others.

yeah it was working on my old windows phone so this phone should have the "power" to run this game to. But my old phone was an windows 8 phone. :)

the WiFi? I havent tried that yet, i will try that. Thanks for the tip.

i just got the game working, but only if i have turn off both the WiFi and my mobil internet access. If I have one of them ON it won't start the game. XD
but when both of them are off the game can't save my progress. XD

i just got the game working, but only if i have turn off both the WiFi and my mobil internet access. If I have one of them ON it won't start the game. XD
but when both of them are off the game can't save my progress. XD
Yay! So glad it worked. Interesting that it needed both the wifi and Internet off and I'm wondering how to do a work around for saving it. If you want to delve more into the info, here's what 505 says on it: https://support.505games.com/suppor...eeze-only-when-i-m-on-wi-fi-cellular-is-fine-

Last edited:
Yay! So glad it worked. Interesting that it needed both the wifi and Internet off and I'm wondering how to do a work around for saving it. If you want to delve more into the info, here's what 505 says on it: https://support.505games.com/suppor...eeze-only-when-i-m-on-wi-fi-cellular-is-fine-

yeah and thanks again for the help. I would never have thought of trying that. :)
can I ask you one thing (if you know what it is) what does connected cotroller in the options mean? Can I use a controller on the phone?

have a nice day.

yeah and thanks again for the help. I would never have thought of trying that. :)
can I ask you one thing (if you know what it is) what does connected cotroller in the options mean? Can I use a controller on the phone?

have a nice day.
For Android and iOS you can definitely use a controller. I'm not 100% sure for Windows Phone.

505 says this about controllers
The MOGA Hero Power and Logitech PowerShell controllers are recommended and supported by Terraria.

However, since we have adapted and optimized the control scheme for touch, controllers are not required to play Terraria on mobile devices!
Those two controllers are supported, but I use a MadCatz controller on my iOS devices and it's not listed but it still works.

Back
Top Bottom