Console Wing-usage

There is no moral dilemma to cheating in this game. It's a sandbox game where you build things and play how you like. Don't let the moderators tell you how to play the game.

Don't like an item because it is 'modded?' Don't use them and nobody will care what you do. Just don't tell others to get rid of them by scaring them into thinking 505 will ban their gamertag.

There is no moral dilemma to cheating in this game. It's a sandbox game where you build things and play how you like. Don't let the moderators tell you how to play the game.

Don't like an item because it is 'modded?' Don't use them and nobody will care what you do. Just don't tell others to get rid of them by scaring them into thinking 505 will ban their gamertag.
I don't think bossing around a Moderator is going to make this situation any better.

...and? Moderators on this site have a right to police the site however they like. What they don't have a right is to tell players how to play just because they don't like it.
I'm aware, Nike was letting him know you are not aloud to talk about having unobtainable items in game, as it is against their Forum rules. To tell Nike to stop telling Teh Terraria Ranter that he needs to delete the wings is telling Nike to not do his job, and I highly doubt that Nike is going to stop. He doesn't have to delete his wings, he just needs to stop talking about them.

I never said anything about "banning gamertags". I informed him of the fact that having and using them violates his EULA, this means that 505 and Microsoft/Sony are no longer required to offer any technical support. Hence I suggested he get rid of them.
Thank you for standing up for me <3
You can play Terraria how you like, but your decisions will have consequences. I was merely informing you of those consequences, take my advice or leave it. That is your choice. Also be aware that the PC versions of developer gear no longer have unlimited flight time stop mentioning that will be a clear indicator you're not talking about PC.

I never said anything about "banning gamertags". I informed him of the fact that having and using them violates his EULA, this means that 505 and Microsoft/Sony are no longer required to offer any technical support. Hence I suggested he get rid of them.

You can play Terraria how you like, but your decisions will have consequences. I was merely informing you of those consequences, take my advice or leave it. That is your choice. Also be aware that the PC versions of developer gear no longer have unlimited flight time stop mentioning that will be a clear indicator you're not talking about PC.
I'm fully aware dev wings on pc aren't unlimited flying, but I think there are mods that can fix that, but still lets not talk about this any further because I agree as well
I'm pretty sure mods aren't cheating right?

I'm fully aware dev wings on pc aren't unlimited flying, but I think there are mods that can fix that, but still lets not talk about this any further because I agree as well
I'm pretty sure mods aren't cheating right?
You're getting off-topic again.

On topic:
I usually use leaf wings at first since they're the easiest to get. They cost one platinum from the witch doctor if he's in the jungle at night during HM. My latest Playthrough I got ice wings first though cause of farming golems for the armor.

You're getting off-topic again.

On topic:
I usually use leaf wings at first since they're the easiest to get. They cost one platinum from the witch doctor if he's in the jungle at night during HM. My latest Playthrough I got ice wings first though cause of farming golems for the armor.
I literally JUST said "But still let's not talk about this any further" dude

Back
Top Bottom