Console Wing-usage

I used the Raindeer(disappeared when I crashed) & Hoverboard as wings. As well as the Tatthered Fairy Wings(which I aquired but my game crashed again & they disappeared...) so yeah..my game tends to crash whenever I get to wave 11 on the Event Moons & have good loots...which really sucks because I lost MANY good items like this..I am still trying to get the Raindeer back, but as for the Black Fairy Wings, I can kill the Pumpkin King no problem..so yeah, that will be easy to get back..

I am lmfao, I skipped to the end of the whole wing topic, then started forwarding back...this topic about wings getting off topic is like "wow, this is to die for" xD
Also, I have the Red's Wings as well. I have no idea how I obtained them, but they was just sitting there, one day, in my Piggy Bank. Tbh, I actually never actually wore them because they looked ugly to me. So yeah. I stored them with the other wings I collected over time(which I have a chest that has all wings inside) but now I am seeing this topic on wings..saying that the Red's Wings are unobtainable & are not allowed is making me wonder..o-o
When I get home from school, I am going to see what is so "Bad" about these wings, like jeez, they are just like any other wings right? They let you fly for a few & glide down? :nymph:

I am lmfao, I skipped to the end of the whole wing topic, then started forwarding back...this topic about wings getting off topic is like "wow, this is to die for" xD
Also, I have the Red's Wings as well. I have no idea how I obtained them, but they was just sitting there, one day, in my Piggy Bank. Tbh, I actually never actually wore them because they looked ugly to me. So yeah. I stored them with the other wings I collected over time(which I have a chest that has all wings inside) but now I am seeing this topic on wings..saying that the Red's Wings are unobtainable & are not allowed is making me wonder..o-o
When I get home from school, I am going to see what is so "Bad" about these wings, like jeez, they are just like any other wings right? They let you fly for a few & glide down? :nymph:
Obviously you didn't read well enough. You're allowed to talk about them but not boast about having them. This isn't a thread for 'what's wrong with Red's wings', it's about what wings you use and since you're not supposed to own them you shouldn't be using them and they shouldn't be discussed here.

Obviously I did, so dude, you can not tell me what I did & did not do because for one, you are NOT looking through my eyes.. & you never will be, so think of what you are going to say before you say it. Or to the least, correct yourself & try not to make others' temper rise with your thoughtless responses..-.-
And who cares?! It is just wings! What is wrong with that?! Not like the wings can kill anyone! FFS, just deal with people having the wings & saying that they have them because for two, I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA they was bad.

Obviously I did, so dude, you can not tell me what I did & did not do because for one, you are NOT looking through my eyes.. & you never will be, so think of what you are going to say before you say it. Or to the least, correct yourself & try not to make others' temper rise with your thoughtless responses..-.-
And who cares?! It is just wings! What is wrong with that?! Not like the wings can kill anyone! FFS, just deal with people having the wings & saying that they have them because for two, I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA they was bad.
As a moderator I am expected to uphold the rules of our forums. If you'd read our rules you'd know that this is one of our policies regarding unobtainable items:
NOT ALLOWED: Excessive boasting about having or using unavailable/unreleased items is not permitted on the forum. As with screenshots and videos, this increases the general desire to obtain them. If you have acquired any of these items, through whatever means, please keep it to yourself.
I suggested that you didn't read well enough because I'd already stated earlier that talking about having them isn't allowed here:
Then either they manipulated their files or whoever gave them to them did. The fact is you should get rid of the wings because you shouldn't have them and the rules state you shouldn't talk about having them on these forums.
If you wish to continue this discussion please Private message me. This thread was derailed enough last time this subject came up.

Back
Top Bottom