• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

nlspeed

Terrarian
I don't imagine the devs would go to all the trouble of making something as awesome as Journey Mode promises to be, and then begin carving out content. This is re-logic, not EA/Ubisoft/Activsion/etc.
True, of course, but we can't for example generate a world with both Copper and Tin ore, or Demonite and Crimtane, right? I would have expected such possibilities, to be able to have one world that holds all the content ever possible (I do believe we can fish them up, but...?).

Doozerpindan

Terrarian
You can actually get alt ores and stuff with slush blocks and silt blocks.

EDIT: You're gonna have to make multiple worlds anyway, there's multiple dungeons, stuff that has a chance not to spawn in world gen, and so on.

nlspeed

Terrarian
Yes, exactly - I would have expected Journey Mode to offer customisation options on that level (ensure that the Dungeon contains all three themes, or select your own Dungeon theme - or, respawn the Dungeon in pristine form, but with one theme replacing the other). But ah well. :)

Mathiles

Terrarian
A world generated using the '05162020' seed generates all pre-Hardmode ores with crimson and corruption biomes. After WoF destroying six altars generates all Hardmode ores.
Edit: included Hardmode ores

Top Bottom