Weapons & Equip with the new evil biome whips, is it possible to get a Nights Edge whip and a Terra Blade whip?

pwrwq

Skeletron Prime
so i was thinking, would it be possible to get a night's edge whip, since we already have a Jungle, Dungeon, and Hell whip, and with the new Evil Biome whips in 1.4.5, would we be getting a Nights Edge whip? And by extension, possibly a Terra Blade whip, since we have the Dundreal, the mechanical boss whip? It would be cool as hell

Attachments

• theory1.png
    theory1.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 35
  • theory 2.png
    theory 2.png
    65 KB · Views: 46
because it would be cool and give more love to the summoner class, which many have tested and does a lot less dps than other classes, especially melee.
Strange, I've heard another person say that the summoner is one of the highest DPS classes.

I completely agree with the idea of showing summoners more love since they seem to have less content compared to the other classes. However, we do know that they are receiving some attention in this update. Still, why would copying the melee progression trees be a good idea instead of offering the summoner more unique ways of advancement?

Strange, I've heard another person say that the summoner is one of the highest DPS classes.
Shyguymask has done many different videos explaining that summoner has the worst DPS of all classes, and that melee builds do far more DPS than it immensely.
I completely agree with the idea of showing summoners more love since they seem to have less content compared to the other classes. However, we do know that they are receiving some attention in this update. Still, why would copying the melee progression trees be a good idea instead of offering the summoner more unique ways of advancement?
This is just an idea, it would be cool to get a whip of 9 tails as a zenith whip, using the leather whip, this proposed Terra whip, Morning Star, Dark Harvest, Kaleidoscope, the Stardust whip, the Moon Lord whip, the Duke whip, and the Cool Whip. The Terra whip would be obtainable post-mechs like the old Terrablade and would fill the gap whip-wise between premech and post-Plantera since we have many great whips after Plantera.
I do agree that maybe there could be some diversification would be nice, as well as some other way to obtain it, possibly would be nice to add something else to the currently loose summoner progression.

Copying warrior progression for all classes is a bad idea.
especially melee.
"Especially"? Are you serious?
Melee is the class with by no means the highest DPS up to getting Zenith, which is superior to the rest of the weapons simply because it is inherently the final weapon of the game. Even True Melee weapons are far from superior to magic weapons in terms of DPS, for example.
The summoner is absolutely no worse than melee, I speak as someone who went through Terraria on legendary difficulty for all classes.

Melee is the class with by no means the highest DPS up to getting Zenith, which is superior to the rest of the weapons simply because it is inherently the final weapon of the game. Even True Melee weapons are far from superior to magic weapons in terms of DPS, for example.
The summoner is absolutely no worse than melee, I speak as someone who went through Terraria on legendary difficulty for all classes.
Many other people have done DPS tests comparing summoner to other classes, and even with whip stacking. for example. shyguymask's dps of other classes video (
), he specifically tests all the classes and then compares it to the sweatiest whip stacking imaginable, and even then it does less DPS compared to all other classes, especially melee, which usually is in 1st place in terms of kill times.

A terra summoner staff would work. Hell it could even be a buffed blade staff that's now a mini terra blade! That would be cool.
maybe a terraprisma, blade staff, rainbow crystal staff, bhs, and luminite gets a mini tblade that attacks fast and deals a lot of damage
or just a terraprisma and a bhs to get a reskin of it with a tblade

Many other people
"Many other people" also conducted DPS tests and called the summoner the most powerful class. In general, after the update 1.4.0.1 began a wave of hype around the class summoner, for many this class became a favorite, which gradually subsided and finally subsided after the warrior buff in 1.4.4.
for example. shyguymask's dps of other classes video (
), he specifically tests all the classes and then compares it to the sweatiest whip stacking imaginable, and even then it does less DPS compared to all other classes, especially melee, which usually is in 1st place in terms of kill times.
If a youtuber says something, he is far from necessarily saying absolutely objective and correct information. Passing Terraria for a summoner for me was absolutely no less comfortable than for any other class.
which usually is in 1st place in terms of kill times.
Only due to the fact that True Melee weapons were used for this. At close range, the player should do more damage, it makes sense. Especially on legendary it's very difficult (heck, even the Wall of Flesh was the hardest to kill for me playing melee, because the need to stay extremely close to it made the battle extremely difficult despite the power of Night's Edge).

"Many other people" also conducted DPS tests and called the summoner the most powerful class. In general, after the update 1.4.0.1 began a wave of hype around the class summoner,
Even with this, it has changed over the past few years since then, as many weapons received buffs and nerfs throughout 1.4.0.1 to 1.4.4.9
which gradually subsided and finally subsided after the warrior buff in 1.4.4.
see above statement
If a youtuber says something, he is far from necessarily saying absolutely objective and correct information. Passing Terraria for a summoner for me was absolutely no less comfortable than for any other class.
while yes, the information of one youtuber is to be taken lightly (as not everything on the internet is correct and true), this YouTuber often does speedkills and dps tests of summoner and hybrid classes, and is well known for being a summoner enthusiast. several others (as I said) have done similar tests, and found that pure summoner still is the weakest class in terms of DPS
Only due to the fact that True Melee weapons were used for this.
So? They should do more damage, even melee weapons without True Melee capabilities still do much better in most scenarios.
Especially on legendary it's very difficult (heck, even the Wall of Flesh was the hardest to kill for me playing melee, because the need to stay extremely close to it made the battle extremely difficult despite the power of Night's Edge).
Yes, I have tried legendary as well and both melee and summoner struggle, with melee requiring to get close and summoner only surviving a small handful of hits, making it even less dps to prevent from dying to the WoF and other bosses. even in non-legendary mode it usually takes the longest time to kill due to only 2ish summons (vampire frog with platforms and imps as a supplement), and having to heavily rely on whips to get close and personal and damage the WoF

and summoner only surviving a small handful of hits, making it even less dps to prevent from dying to the WoF and other bosses. even in non-legendary mode it usually takes the longest time to kill due to only 2ish summons (vampire frog with platforms and imps as a supplement), and having to heavily rely on whips to get close and personal and damage the WoF
Well, actually even yes, in a normal game situation the summoner stays almost as close as the warrior. But I found it much harder to kill the Wall of Flesh on the warrior, because with the right tactics the summoner keeps a huge distance from the Wall of Flesh, is extremely efficient at disarming imps and has an acceptable DPS throughout the battle, while the warrior has a choice between having a very high DPS but staying literally at point-blank range, or having a low DPS but still staying close to it.
So? They should do more damage, even melee weapons without True Melee capabilities still do much better in most scenarios.
No.
Even with this, it has changed over the past few years since then, as many weapons received buffs and nerfs throughout 1.4.0.1 to 1.4.4.9
see above statement
while yes, the information of one youtuber is to be taken lightly (as not everything on the internet is correct and true), this YouTuber often does speedkills and dps tests of summoner and hybrid classes, and is well known for being a summoner enthusiast. several others (as I said) have done similar tests, and found that pure summoner still is the weakest class in terms of DPS
The same amount of people still really like the summoner class.
As for the changes, I don't think they are that sweeping.

Back
Top Bottom