Other World Customizer

xHawkSparkz

Terrarian
Hello! Often, I want to feel some nostalgia and use only the original ores. This will take a long time to finally get, especially considering the time to check if the world has the ores or not. Or sometimes I want a specific "evil" biome, and I get the other one 3 times in a row... I suggest a world customizer. You would be able to select every biome in the world (I included some from other suggestions here to add variety), along with dungeon type (Also from suggestions). This could include snow, desert, or jungle alternatives, but I didn't have the space or idea fuel to work with, and I'd like to keep this at least somewhat close to the original. You could also choose the ores that aren't dependent on biome, in case you hate lead with a passion like I do. Or, if you want to have the same surprise as before, you can click "Randomize Choices" to automatically select some and move on the next step. This doesn't tell you what options were picked.

TerIdea1.png

TerIdea2.png

20160604211703_1.jpg

20160604211729_1.jpg

If you have any suggestions to make this better, I'll be sure to take a look! :D

Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom