Blocks & Decoration - WORLD DESTROYER - For Adventure Map & Lots of Fun!

Rexsilion26

Terrarian
- WORLD DESTROYER -

This is an updated version of an idea I've suggested in the past.
Hope you like it!

World Destroyer

The World Destroyer is a type of Special Furniture, it is a Super Bomb with the power to destroy the entire world of Terraria.
If it explodes, the world is eliminated.

How it Works

You can place the object anywhere, floor, walls, or even floating.

When interacting with it with right click, you will be able to configure some parameters about the explosion.
They are the following:

Time to Explode - You can set a minimum limit of 1 minute, and a maximum of 24 hours.

Way of Deactivation - You can configure it so that the bomb is deactivated when you meet certain requirements, kill a certain boss or bosses, obtain a certain achievement or achievements, obtain a certain item or items, obtain a certain NPC or NPCs, etc.

Security Methods - There can only be one World Destroyer in the world, and only the ost can place it.

While activated

When activated, the timer will appear as if it were a debuff, showing the time remaining until the explosion.

The bomb can be deactivated without meeting the requirements, in case you have regretted.
Simply use your pickaxe to remove the object.

When It Explodes

If the counter reaches 0, your screen will start to shake and turn white, along with an explosion sound.

After that, you will be taken to the world selection menu.

You will realize that the world will no longer be there.

How to Get

The item is crafted with: 50 luminite bars; 20 Solar, Nebula, Vortex & Stardust fragments.
If you have any crafting ideas, please comment!

Uses

With this item we will be able to create Adventure Maps that test our speedrunner skills.

Imagine, for example, a map in which you must defeat all the bosses with a time limit of 10 hours.

Or a map where you have to get the Party Girl in less than 3 hours.

Or a map to get the Rod of Discord in less than 24 hours.

You could also use it for fun to destroy a world after you're tired of playing in it.

Well, that's the idea.
What do you think?

Last edited:
- WORLD DESTROYER -

This is an updated version of an idea I've suggested in the past.
Hope you like it!

World Destroyer

The World Destroyer is a type of Special Furniture, it is a Super Bomb with the power to destroy the entire world of Terraria.
If it explodes, the world is eliminated.

How it Works

You can place the object anywhere, floor, walls, or even floating.

When interacting with it with right click, you will be able to configure some parameters about the explosion.
They are the following:

Time to Explode - You can set a minimum limit of 1 minute, and a maximum of 24 hours.

Way of Deactivation - You can configure it so that the bomb is deactivated when you meet certain requirements, kill a certain boss or bosses, obtain a certain achievement or achievements, obtain a certain item or items, obtain a certain NPC or NPCs, etc.

While activated

When activated, the timer will appear as if it were a debuff, showing the time remaining until the explosion.

The bomb can be deactivated without meeting the requirements, in case you have regretted.
Simply use your pickaxe to remove the object.

When It Explodes

If the counter reaches 0, your screen will start to shake and turn white, along with an explosion sound.

After that, you will be taken to the world selection menu.

You will realize that the world will no longer be there.

Uses

With this item we will be able to create Adventure Maps that test our speedrunner skills.

Imagine, for example, a map in which you must defeat all the bosses with a time limit of 10 hours.

Or a map where you have to get the Party Girl in less than 3 hours.

Or a map to get the Rod of Discord in less than 24 hours.

You could also use it for fun to destroy a world after you're tired of playing in it.

Well, that's the idea.
What do you think?
It needs to have A TON of confirmation messages in order to turn it on to confirm that you actually want to destroy the world.

You will have at least 1 minute to remove the object with a pickaxe, I don't think there is a need for so many warnings.
There DEFINITELY IS. Having an item that can DELETE WORLDS when used would be incredibly volatile;
an evil person could just grab a bunch, hide them in servers, and set the timer to 1 minute.

And to make it easier to cancel it at the last minute if you change your mind, maybe the timer would be a buff instead of a debuff so that it can be canceled.
But in that case the adventure maps would lose their meaning.
Just think how much time do you need to select your pickaxe and mine the object?
I think 1 minute is more than enough.

This is just the "delete world" button that already exists in the menu, but as an item. I don't even think it's all that useful for maps; if you're intent on testing your speedrunning skills, why would destroying the world matter as a time limit? You'll know if you were too slow even if the world is still there. And if you're using it as a time limit in other maps, it just seems really excessive.

This is just the "delete world" button that already exists in the menu, but as an item. I don't even think it's all that useful for maps; if you're intent on testing your speedrunning skills, why would destroying the world matter as a time limit? You'll know if you were too slow even if the world is still there. And if you're using it as a time limit in other maps, it just seems really excessive.
You are really difficult to convince.
I think it would be interesting.
But ok, it's not an idea that I care much about.

Seems like a fun idea, but you should have an option to have the self-destruction timer since you make the world, as this requires beating the very last threat in the game and getting something that really works best on brand new profiles would be intersting

why would destroying the world matter as a time limit?
Because it would be funny

Back
Top Bottom