Console World duplication glitch

There is a glitch on Xbox terraria in which it allows you to copy the world of another player you’ve been on and replace the last world of yours you’ve played on with theirs.

I’m not sure how much I should explain. In fear of exposing this glitch to more players.. but this glitch has been destroying the integrity of Xbox multiplayer on terraria and it hasn’t been patched out. Less and less people are playing together or trusting eachother and more and more are being malicious tricking other players into invited them to their world when the malicious player is just trying to copy the good builds or items off a world and use it as their own.

Doing this doesn’t delete the original world but for the person performing this glitch it replaces deleting the last world of their own that they’ve been on. If there’s any way I can tell any dev for Xbox edition privately about this and not have this publicly available for other xbox players to see I would love to explain. But I don’t want to spread this more and make it less playable as this glitch has been known by a large part of the Xbox community since 1.4 but it’s just getting worse

FYI I’m not exactly sure but I’ve heard it also works on PS4 and PS5 but I know for a fact it works on Xbox one and Xbox series s and x

Last edited:
There is a glitch on Xbox terraria in which it allows you to copy the world of another player you’ve been on and replace the last world of yours you’ve played on with theirs.

I’m not sure how much I should explain. In fear of exposing this glitch to more players.. but this glitch has been destroying the integrity of Xbox multiplayer on terraria and it hasn’t been patched out. Less and less people are playing together or trusting eachother and more and more are being malicious tricking other players into invited them to their world when the malicious player is just trying to copy the good builds or items off a world and use it as their own.

Doing this doesn’t delete the original world but for the person performing this glitch it replaces deleting the last world of their own that they’ve been on. If there’s any way I can tell any dev for Xbox edition privately about this and not have this publicly available for other xbox players to see I would love to explain. But I don’t want to spread this more and make it less playable as this glitch has been known by a large part of the Xbox community since 1.4 but it’s just getting worse

FYI I’m not exactly sure but I’ve heard it also works on PS4 and PS5 but I know for a fact it works on Xbox one and Xbox series s and x
Hi @Ancient Javalin if you send me step-by-step instructions, I’ll pass it along to those that need to know. :)

You can send me a private message HERE.

Back
Top Bottom