Mobile World getting stuck loading at 'Settling liquids 50%' (Samsung Chromebook, Chrome OS 91.0.4472.167 64-bit)

Bide

Terrarian
Hello, I am working on a skyblock map using terraria-map-editor.com since I can't use TEdit(I'm using a Chromebook, and Wine still won't launch it). There are only 4 liquid tiles currently, but the world keeps getting stuck loading at 'Settling liquids 50%'. I've tried removing all liquids, but it still gets stuck on settling liquids. Is there a way I can fix this issue? I am unable to test the map if this keeps up.

Attachments

• Skyrraria.wld
    35.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
for some reason, it will let me join with my skyterra character, but not the one i use for testing and stuff

Hello, I am working on a skyblock map using terraria-map-editor.com since I can't use TEdit(I'm using a Chromebook, and Wine still won't launch it). There are only 4 liquid tiles currently, but the world keeps getting stuck loading at 'Settling liquids 50%'. I've tried removing all liquids, but it still gets stuck on settling liquids. Is there a way I can fix this issue? I am unable to test the map if this keeps up.
Hi there @Bide, if you've been using third party tools (like a map editor) then those external tools may have affected your player/world files in unpredictable ways.

Normally when a player has an issue loading the world due to "settling liquids" it's affecting one player/world combo (and other players can enter the world fine, like what you're describing). Here are a couple workarounds:
  • Disable the map from the main menu, and see if you're able to join with the affected character.
  • Give all the equipment from your affected character to a new character - you’ll need to get hearts and mana again.
  • Delete the map file affiliated with that character (move it out of the player file) and start exploring the map again from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom