tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

I can confirm that this issue is either widespread or caused by a mod conflict that the both of us are having, as in beginning a new multiplayer playthrough I too came across the same error.

So far, the problem has occurred both on a completely new world and on a world running Wormholes that has had approximately 15 hours of play in single player.

If you can direct me towards where a less experienced mod user such as myself can find the Logs.txt file, I'd be happy to share it, as well as my entire mod list should you request it.

Cheers.

I can confirm that this issue is either widespread or caused by a mod conflict that the both of us are having, as in beginning a new multiplayer playthrough I too came across the same error.

So far, the problem has occurred both on a completely new world and on a world running Wormholes that has had approximately 15 hours of play in single player.

If you can direct me towards where a less experienced mod user such as myself can find the Logs.txt file, I'd be happy to share it, as well as my entire mod list should you request it.

Cheers.
Well, the issue is with Mod Helpers, and probably something to do with Packet Protocol. I'm debugging it now. Might take a day or 2.

No need for the Logs.txt at the moment (it's found in Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs), but if you can replicate the issue, you can help me by running (on the server) a debug version that I can send to you.

Edit: Hopefully Mod Helpers v4.2.1.3 fixes this, now. Let me know if you're still having issues.

Last edited:
v1.10.2
  • Added MinimumTileDistanceBetweenWormholes config setting
  • Added retry limit to wormhole creation
  • Player 'OnEnter' stuff uses CustomPlayerData alt
  • Renamed code files
v1.10.1.2
  • Fixed typo in tile range getter
v1.10.1.1
  • Added failsafes against special small custom worlds (untested)
  • Restructured project folders
  • Updated some obsolete stuff (including overlooked snake case)
v1.10.1
  • Updated for TML11.5
  • Added FloatInputElement for float config settings
  • Added ranges to some config settings
v1.10.0
  • Updated to TML11.4 and MH5b
  • Fixed typo in Chaos Bomb message

Attachments

• Wormholes v1.10.0.zip
    129.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Wormholes v1.10.1.zip
    129.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Wormholes v1.10.1.1.zip
    131.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Wormholes v1.10.1.2.zip
    131.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Wormholes v1.10.2.zip
    131.7 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Dude I swear, I discovered your mod recently and saw this forum, no one thank you and instead just paste their problems... I created this account only to thank you dude, you're really invested and that's actually super cool, you're providing free content just for us to have fun and that's actually amazing. Thank you.

This mod is super cool!
I don't know if it's still being developed but I have a small feature suggestion.
It would be nice if there was a setting in the mod config to allow multiple town portals to exist. This way it would be possible for players to setup their own wormhole network if they so choose.

This mod is super cool!
I don't know if it's still being developed but I have a small feature suggestion.
It would be nice if there was a setting in the mod config to allow multiple town portals to exist. This way it would be possible for players to setup their own wormhole network if they so choose.
I'll fix any major bugs, but no I've stopped working on this mod.

You may be interested in this mod, based on your description: tModLoader - Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

Back
Top Bottom