Resolved would i be able to kill wof with this equipment or should i get better stuff

heIIo

Terrarian
i have a 72 damage sunfury, the minishark upgrade that shoots stars, murasama, gun with meteorite bullets, full crimson armor along with some accesories that give extra defense (32 defense in total) along with rocket boots. is this good enough?

To chime in, your armor set (the Crimson armor) is often considered one of the better sets to be wearing into hard mode as well, because of the life regen as a set bonus. Not knowing your accessories outside of having rocket boots, does make it hard to weigh in on them, and if you can do a decent job of dodging attacks, reforging for +damage might help more than +defense.

i have a 72 damage sunfury, the minishark upgrade that shoots stars, murasama, gun with meteorite bullets, full crimson armor along with some accesories that give extra defense (32 defense in total) along with rocket boots. is this good enough?
I would recommend trying to get maybe lighting boots or spectre boots but I think it would work

get the nights edge (muramasa+blade of grass+volcano+lights bane/blood butcherer). its the best weapon before the wall of flesh
alright, i've gotten 3/4 swords for it, wish me luck lol
What difficulty are you playing? I'd say it's plenty, especially If you have the Star Cannon.
I'm playing mediumcore :)
To chime in, your armor set (the Crimson armor) is often considered one of the better sets to be wearing into hard mode as well, because of the life regen as a set bonus. Not knowing your accessories outside of having rocket boots, does make it hard to weigh in on them, and if you can do a decent job of dodging attacks, reforging for +damage might help more than +defense.
really? I thought the molten set was better, I was starting the process to get them. also, my accesories are:

guarding hermes boots (+3 def)
guarding radar (+3 def)
guarding tally counter (+3 def)
armored tiger climbing gear (+2 def)

I haven't found any +dmg accesories so I will consider reforging like you said. thx :)

night's edge is good for wof, as is phoenix blaster with meteorite bullets. Star cannon is great (but is obviously really expensive). I wouldn't recommend getting bundle of horseshoe balloons unless you really want to (same with frog gear which imo sucks since frog leg has better tinkers)

if you make spectre boots and hellstone and use beenades the fight will be easy

Back
Top Bottom