• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC WTB: Queen Slime Trophy (most in game items available fir exchange)

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Summary
Trading for Queen Slime Trophy
Trading Item Type
Mob Drops/Trophies/Banners
Hey folks,

I'm keen on trading for the Queen Slime Trophy. I've almost exhausted my supply of gelatinous crystals, defeating her 21 times with no trophy :(.
I have most items in game available for trade, including every item from Queen Slime (lots of treasure bags) and Empress of Light., Universal Pylons and some master mode pets/mounts.

EDIT: Finally got it 27th try. Still willing to trade good items for a spare though.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Top Bottom