Resolved [Xbox 360] Can’t Place Chest

AnonMadness

Terrarian
For some reason, I’m not able to place a chest on two wooden platforms below it, even though there’s plenty of space for it. Placing it anywhere else works fine, but when I try to place the chest on the wooden platforms mentioned (which are floating above another chest), nothing happens. I’ve tried searching on the official wiki and others, but I can’t seem to find the cause of this. Does anyone have an idea of why this might be occurring?

Last edited:
For some reason, I’m not able to place a chest on two wooden platforms below it, even though there’s plenty of space for it. Placing it anywhere else works fine, but when I try to place the chest on the wooden platforms mentioned (which are floating above another chest), nothing happens. I’ve tried searching on the official wiki and others, but I can’t seem to find the cause of this. Does anyone have an idea of why this might be occurring?
Hi @AnonMadness, welcome to the forums. :)

Do you have a screenshot of where placing the chest isn’t working? Maybe are the platforms hammered? Is there enough space above the platforms?

Thank you for the help! I just solved my problem by hammering the two platforms four times each. Sorry to be a bother, and have a nice day!

Back
Top Bottom