Xbox One Xbox one Bug with saved world

Killerpricol

Terrarian
I started a fresh world yesterday and made some progress in a cave exploration, then I got on the next day to realize my progress I made getting to the cave has been lost but still retained the items I got from it...

Not really a problem for me though as I made a new start just letting you guys know.

My "map" still has the area uncovered but my world has reverted back to when I first made it..

Attachments

• 20190518_160517.jpg
    20190518_160517.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 63
  • 20190518_160511.jpg
    20190518_160511.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
I started a fresh world yesterday and made some progress in a cave exploration, then I got on the next day to realize my progress I made getting to the cave has been lost but still retained the items I got from it...

Not really a problem for me though as I made a new start just letting you guys know.

My "map" still has the area uncovered but my world has reverted back to when I first made it..
Hi there @Killerpricol, interesting how your map data saved your progress, but the world data did not. If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info straight to Pipeworks (the console developers). You can do that using this form: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

They probably won’t reply, but they do look over every message they get.

Back
Top Bottom