Resolved [Xbox One] Glitch Time

SilentReaper

Terrarian
So i loaded up my main world a couple hours ago. I have the cell phone on my hotbar, and i was moving items around, including another cell phone. Thats when i noticed the time display was gone. It was there before i grabed the other cell phone. I thought it had to do with the settings, so i messed with thoughs for a min, and nothing changed. I quit the game, then loaded my same character, and the time was still not showing. I switched to a differnt character with a cell phone, and it shows the time. So i think a gtitch happend when i grabbed another cell phone. Its still showing all the other info for the cell phone. Btw i updated to 1.3.5 yesterday if that makes any difference.

Last edited:
i bought terraria ps4 version 2 years ago. The moment i started playing it, i knew something was wrong.
The console version is so laggy and the framerate feels so choppy when you try to walk. This is especially noticeable when you are moving fast (for example flying). Play the PC version and you will feel how smooth it is compared to the ps4/Xbox one mess.
Has anyone besides me noticed this and if you have do you think it might eventually get fixed?

So i loaded up my main world a couple hours ago. I have the cell phone on my hotbar, and i was moving items around, including another cell phone. Thats when i noticed the time display was gone. It was there before i grabed the other cell phone. I thought it had to do with the settings, so i messed with thoughs for a min, and nothing changed. I quit the game, then loaded my same character, and the time was still not showing. I switched to a differnt character with a cell phone, and it shows the time. So i think a gtitch happend when i grabbed another cell phone. Its still showing all the other info for the cell phone. Btw i updated to 1.3.5 yesterday if that makes any difference.
@SilentReaper, you may have the Time display set to hidden. All of the informational accessories can be toggled show/hide.

Back
Top Bottom