Resolved [Xbox One] High test fishing line?

LT Jackson

Terrarian
There are a few items that are on the PC version that you dont see on the console. Some things, like the old ones army events i can kind of understand if its a bit too taxing on the system but simple items like the high test fishing line should be in there shouldn't they? Im doing a fishing play through and it took me hours of fishing before i looked it up and saw that it seems tp be only PC.

The High Test Fishing Line is in the game, but the Angler Tackle Bag isn't. The console version is missing a bit of content because it is behind PC by a few content updates. It isn't a problem on performance, since the latest consoles are strong enough to meet the requirements Terraria has with its latest version. Let Pipeworks stabilize the console version, then they will start adding some of those content updates once they feel comfortable with the current position of said version.

There are a few items that are on the PC version that you dont see on the console. Some things, like the old ones army events i can kind of understand if its a bit too taxing on the system but simple items like the high test fishing line should be in there shouldn't they? Im doing a fishing play through and it took me hours of fishing before i looked it up and saw that it seems tp be only PC.
Hi there @LT Jackson, the X1 and PS4 don’t have the Old One’s Army because that event came to the PC in version 1.3.4. Right now X1 and PS4 are equivalent to version 1.3.0.7

As @sharkman0101 mentioned, the High Test Fishing Line should be in X1 and PS4 right now. It can be a hard prize to get from the angler if your RNG is unlucky.

Back
Top Bottom