**REPORTED** [Xbox One] Solar Tablets not working

SuperBerries

Terrarian
A friend and I are playing on Xbox one S, a new world created not even two weeks ago. We’ve not yet encountered a Solar Eclipse and when using a Solar Tablet (at any time during the day), it consumes the tablet, plays the sound as if the event has started, but the event never happens. This is highly problematic because there are many items we want but can’t obtain. I’ve seen a lot of posts saying this was fixed in patch 1.4.4.2, but it seems not. Any and all information or assistance would be greatly appreciated!

A friend and I are playing on Xbox one S, a new world created not even two weeks ago. We’ve not yet encountered a Solar Eclipse and when using a Solar Tablet (at any time during the day), it consumes the tablet, plays the sound as if the event has started, but the event never happens. This is highly problematic because there are many items we want but can’t obtain. I’ve seen a lot of posts saying this was fixed in patch 1.4.4.2, but it seems not. Any and all information or assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for the report @SuperBerries

It should be fixed in the 1.4.4.2 patch (Xbox doesn’t have this patch yet). No estimate for timetable.
- Fixed Solar Tablets not working in multiplayer but still consuming the tablet

As a workaround, you could try opening up a single player session, start the Eclipse, save and exit, then open up the world in multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom