Xbox One Xbox One Stuck On Converting Worlds

Weseleyalpha

Terrarian
Console: Xbox One
I’ve had terraria for quite some time and recently came back to play it only to have my terraria get stuck on “Converting worlds. This may take several minutes”. Making a new account and playing on that did not receive that error, and my primary accounts were able to join the new account’s world. However, my primary accounts would still not be able to even get to the main screen of terraria because the “Converting Worlds” screen would still be present. I tried the two controller solution on reddit and did not have any success, please help!

Console: Xbox One
I’ve had terraria for quite some time and recently came back to play it only to have my terraria get stuck on “Converting worlds. This may take several minutes”. Making a new account and playing on that did not receive that error, and my primary accounts were able to join the new account’s world. However, my primary accounts would still not be able to even get to the main screen of terraria because the “Converting Worlds” screen would still be present. I tried the two controller solution on reddit and did not have any success, please help!
Hi @Weseleyalpha, as far as I know there’s not a workaround to this right now. I’ve been hearing other members say that they are having trouble converting worlds on Xbox One since the last update as well.

What Pipeworks (the console developers) has said is to make sure and send in a bug report to them here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

Sorry I’m not more help. If you find something that works for you let me know and it may help others.

Back
Top Bottom