PC Ye' Olde Shoppe of Oddities| Pets, Mounts, Truffle Worms, Strange Plants, Souls

I can offer you everything under the "Interested Offers" section (and everything not in it) and throw in a donation of 999 platinum coins.
Also, I'd like to purchase your entire stock.
Edit:
I'm serious.
I would like to know where you got that many coins? Builders Workshop perhaps. Sir, shame on you. Trying to buy the whole stock?...

I am sure...
If you want to truth: I lied.
I find all these trading post threads silly because it's so very easy to cheat any items you want. Really these trades hold no value.
But if you all enjoy it keep at it. Don't let a little Reaganomics slow you down.

If you want to truth: I lied.
I find all these trading post threads silly because it's so very easy to cheat any items you want. Really these trades hold no value.
But if you all enjoy it keep at it. Don't let a little Reaganomics slow you down.
Ok the, sorry 'bout all that m8, I just trade here cuz it's fun mixing with the community, especially in-game.

The shop is still alive and kicking.
I've been busy with college for the past 6 months so I haven't looked in here for a while now.
If you're interested in something please do read the announcement that I put together on the main post.

The shop is still alive and kicking.
I've been busy with college for the past 6 months so I haven't looked in here for a while now.
If you're interested in something please do read the announcement that I put together on the main post.
ok

I'd like to buy 20 souls of fright and 20 souls of sight. 2 broken hero swords and 1 Paladins hammer.. Thanks

Add me on steam zwextreme

Guys, no reason to continue to try and buy things. The original shop keeper of the thread has not been on the forums since December 9th, of 2015.

Back
Top Bottom