Not open for further replies.

Zeno

Terrarian
Yerziem Reborn
we need coders!
Discord:
https://discord.gg/sRF6r99

Content:

(sprite coming soon) Spirit Warrior- A blood thirsty warrior wraith, spawns on hardmode nights

erd bh.png

The Apprentice Cultist is here to challenge you!

Drops:
Star Pendant - Crafted with 5 gold, 4 silk, and (something else) at a loom. It summons Apprentice Cultist...
Starbane - Shoots Phantasm Missiles!
Intergalactic gavel - An expert exclusive sword!
Star-like Medallion - An accessory that increases all damage by 9%.
Phantasmal Blaster - A gun that shoots bullets!
Fury of the Stars - Shoots a phantasmal laser!
Apprentice Cultist Treasure Bag - Contains an Expert Drop.
Apprentice Cultist Trophy - Shows you have defeated The Apprentice Cultist!

It's Attacks:
It can shoot a quick moving Phantasmal Missile at you, a medium speed fireball that creates a giant explosion, and a bunch of ice shards in a circle around itself

re.png
Myriad- (crafting unknown) Deals major damage to enemies but player loses 75% health!
1212.png
Glownade- 5 made with 5 grenades and 2 glowsticks at a work bench.

Last edited:
added something
Can you add your own sprites please? Don't feel pressure to add things on request for the mod just because there's nothing there. In fact, I would've held off on announcing anything until you had a decent amount of original content behind it.

Last edited:
Can you add your own sprites please? Don't feel pressure to add things on request for the mod just because there's nothing there. In fact, I would've held off on announcing anything until you had a decent amount of original content behind it.

EDIT: Did I give permission to use it in the past? I know someone asked me before. If it was you, try and at least recolor it / alter it in some way?
oh white dragonB said, "Honestly, i'm sorry but I forgot who made this but they said they didn't care who used it." also this sprite doesn't seem to be used by The Spirit Mod, (i've worked with The spirit mod since it was created) p.s. i did not know who it was created by White dragonB just gave it to me, to use in my mod.

oh white dragonB said, "Honestly, i'm sorry but I forgot who made this but they said they didn't care who used it." also this sprite doesn't seem to be used by The Spirit Mod, (i've worked with The spirit mod since it was created) p.s. i did not know who it was created by White dragonB just gave it to me, to use in my mod.
Try to ask next time please, I know I gave WhiteDragonB permission a long time ago, but I didn't know it would get passed along for general use.

@SnugBoat I'm so sorry, the thing I was using it for was an idea and I needed a sprite for it. Since then, PhoenixBlade basically tried to kick me off of the dev team while taking all of my ideas with him. I won't be pushed around like that. So I took my sprites and ideas and moved them to this mod where they will be appreciated more. The shades you sprited were to be spirit warriors for one of the strongest items I came up with, and they fit perfectly.
[doublepost=1470275326,1470275252][/doublepost]I hope you don't mind us using them, they are truly great sprites.

@SnugBoat I'm so sorry, the thing I was using it for was an idea and I needed a sprite for it. Since then, PhoenixBlade basically tried to kick me off of the dev team while taking all of my ideas with him. I won't be pushed around like that. So I took my sprites and ideas and moved them to this mod where they will be appreciated more. The shades you sprited were to be spirit warriors for one of the strongest items I came up with, and they fit perfectly.
[doublepost=1470275326,1470275252][/doublepost]I hope you don't mind us using them, they are truly great sprites.
You can use this one. So long as my ideas and sprites are used as a starting point and not an ending point, I'll be aight.

new magical book coming soon
Book of Mechanical Skulls.png
(created by me)

Last edited:
I've seen that before, on the Spirit Mod. I think it was removed, but the sprite was still from it.
Yerizem was Before Spirit,Phoenix was an part of the team
then they stoped yerizem (i wil never learn how to scribe the name of the mod C: )
Zeno go Inactive
now since hes not part of Spirit anymore,he recreates yerizem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom