Yo, It's a me. I'm "new".

NicoBros

Steampunker
Hello, everybody, it's a me, NicoBros! It's been time since I went to here.
Basically, I can explain the title. Why I'm "new".
First, I entered here at 06/01/2017 as NicoBros Animations. All I did was posting a Terraria sprite at here, and nothing else. Plus, a profile status post.

Aaand, that's all I did. Did nothing else.

I've starting playing Terraria due to a friend of mine at the mobile version, at 2014. Then years later, at 2017, I bought it for my Xbox and then at Steam. I do still play this magnificent game since it still, but I somehow felt that I should need to go back to this forum and say how I'm feeling. And welp, I guess I said already.

Also, don't mind if my english is bad. I'm brazillian.

At the moment, I'm just a guy who likes to make all type of art that i learned, which are 2D an pixel art animations, 3D modelling and animations, video edition, sfx creation and other few things that I don't remember anymore.

At the moment, I'm also doing commissions and etc, plus I sometimes help people with art for them. You can see examples below:
explosion_better.gif
DarkKnight.gif
Render.png
Render.png
Garota.png
mydad.gif

And that's it.
Hello y'all, nice to meet ya!
Sorry for being 3 years later.

... Also, my Twitter. It's where I post my art.

Ah. I'm still trying to change the name to NicoBros only, but I guess I need to wait for it.
Then welp.

Hey, "welcome" to the Terraria community forums! I recall seeing some of your work online so seeing you post here was a surprise. Hope ti see more of your content!

Back
Top Bottom