Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Tested with hallowed armour. Should also work with master ninja gear and brain of confusion.
Even if you successfully dodge an attack that inflicts a debuff, you'll still receive the debuff. This is especially noticeable during fights with black recluses, spazmatism, and other monsters that inflict deadly/debilitating debuffs such as cursed inferno, venom, ichor, etc...

This seems to have been the case for quite a while now (versions prior-1.3.5, and possibly earlier) ... I am under the impression that it is meant to be intentional. This also occurs if you manage to 'dodge' environmental hazards i.e. lava, which will still burn you for a bit.\

(I should add, I believe this has already been reported, too)

This seems to have been the case for quite a while now (versions prior-1.3.5, and possibly earlier) ... I am under the impression that it is meant to be intentional. This also occurs if you manage to 'dodge' environmental hazards i.e. lava, which will still burn you for a bit.\

(I should add, I believe this has already been reported, too)
My apologies if it has been reported before. I've been under the same impression too, I like to pretend that I dodged and attack but a ''fake'' AoE effect is what got me the debuff, like cursed flames flying by you and setting you on fire.
If it is intentional, feel free to lock this.

My apologies if it has been reported before. I've been under the same impression too, I like to pretend that I dodged and attack but a ''fake'' AoE effect is what got me the debuff, like cursed flames flying by you and setting you on fire.
If it is intentional, feel free to lock this.
Okay, I don't want to say anything further before I state that I am not a moderator, I just feel the need to clear that up :). I'm simply speaking as a somewhat informed individual. Sorry for the confusion

Okay, I don't want to say anything further before I state that I am not a moderator, I just feel the need to clear that up :). I'm simply speaking as a somewhat informed individual. Sorry for the confusion
Yess I'm aware! Thank you for taking the time to share your point of view.

Back
Top Bottom